This is one of the best hotels/resorts in Cancun.
We had an awesome vacation at this resort.
1) Fantastic rooms/beds.
2) Maid service twice daily although evening they just make bed etc.
3) Kids activities [you do not have to be with them]- /baby sitter every evening and during the day. Hotel staff manages all this. Loved this stuff. You can get your peaceful few hrs.
5) Wonderful pool + service like beer/food in around pool - of course you have to pay.
6) Jet ski Rentals / Boat rentals for reasonable price right at the private beach. [Loved this too- me and my daughter had great fun.]
7) White sand private beach. Very beautiful /peaceful.
Over all a great hotel/resort. Would go there again. Booked this through Costco travel [Was a package deal].
Like most hotels they are not all inclusive. That means you have to pay for food/drinks every time and it is expensive - even a bottle of water @ room. Food is great though. So if you are not one of those who will get worried about high food/drink bills - this is the place for you.
Kids eat free is true but they get typical fast food + deserts.
Places - We loved visiting Chichen Itza. Swimming with Dolphins. Sbuba and swim with sting rays @ Xcaret was great - rest of Xcaret was so so - common stuff.