The hotel is great and the interiors are just amazing. The rooms with full ocean view are big and very nice. The hotel is very well situated at walking distance to discos (CocoBongo), good restaurants (Mextreme, Cambalache, some very nice sushi and many others), shopping. The beach is nice and good situated because we could swim even on the days on the the other side of the strip whad a red flag.
The staff is nice and friendly but some of the front desk employees made me forget that I was on holiday: The thing that I didn't like was that for the first time in my life none of my credit card worked at the front desk, while they were all working in all of the hotel restaurants. Because of this we had to pay everything on the spot, that meant that we had to carry our card or money on the beach all the time :-((( I asked them to find a solution to my problem and they replayed very rude that even though it is their system problem there is nothing to be done about my cards; they've offered me the following "solution": to pay an estimated sum of cash and if I do not sped it all they will send it back to me in one or two weeks after I get back home, CAN YOU BELIVE THIS?!!!! Of course I declined their "offer" ;-)
The staff on the beach was very friendly and kind enough to allow us to pay our bill at the end of each day.
At check out they have tried to charge us a restaurant bill, which some russian couple didn't pay, telling us that if we do not pay it their employees have to pay it.
This is the reason I didn't gave 5 stars to my rating, but even though, if I will get back to Cancun, Fiesta Americana will be my first choice.
I almost forgot, another crazy thing, if you want to have access to the indoor swimming-pool and spa area, you have to pay 85 US dollars/ person/ day :-0
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel rises majestically in the heart of Cancun’s entertainment district. The 602-rooms present with all the class of a fine European hotel, combined with the warm and gracious service that has made us famous. Our full-service spa, invite you to enjoy the endless relaxation and adventure. Fine cuisine is available in our nine restaurants and bars. Guests may also use the large outdoor pool along with a children’s club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort And Spa
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Grand Coral Beach Cancun
- Fiesta American Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Cancun Mexico