This is a very nice property with 5-star service! The beach and pools are beautiful and clean. They work so hard to keep everything spotless. Everyone we encountered during our stay were friendly and helpful. Everyone spoke very good English and were easy to understand. One particular bartender who comes to mind is Pastor. He always had a smile on his face, as did all of them; however he makes the best Bloody Mary! I believe he was in the Bikini Bar.
As other reviews mentioned, there were a lot of families here. Although my husband and I kept our kids home, we were never bothered once by kids. The families with kids were all very well behaved. The only down fall was it made us miss ours :( If you are looking for a party atmosphere, you won't find it here. Which we loved - as we came down for a quiet relaxing trip!
One word of advice for those of you used to All-Inclusive. The reviews are correct - everything is expensive. For example $3.50 for a small bottle of water. This was our 5th trip to the Cancun/Playa area and our first time staying at a resort that was NOT all-inclusive. We thought that by not doing all-inclusive we would eat and drink less. NOT the case. We ate and drank just as much and it cost us lots of money. I'm sure it is normal for a 5-star resort; however I like paying one price and knowing everything is paid for. I also thought we'd be able to eat off the resort cheaper, but again, not the case. It seems all prices have gone up in the surrounding restaurants. As much as we loved the Fiesta Americana, we will opt for an All-Inclusive resort in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel rises majestically in the heart of Cancun’s entertainment district. The 602-rooms present with all the class of a fine European hotel, combined with the warm and gracious service that has made us famous. Our full-service spa, invite you to enjoy the endless relaxation and adventure. Fine cuisine is available in our nine restaurants and bars. Guests may also use the large outdoor pool along with a children’s club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Otel, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort And Spa
- Fiesta American Cancun
- Grand Coral Beach Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Cancun Mexico