My husband and I recently stayed here for the week of Christmas 2012 and were pleasantly surprised.
The room was very cozy, nice bed, nice TV, with living area and balcony. The housekeeping did a good job of upkeep, except for one day they completely missed our room. They came as soon as we called, nonetheless.
There were a lot of kids around, causing a lot of noise outside our room. They seemed to be constantly running up and down the halls. There was also some sort of construction (it seemed) going on above our room, creating some booming noises at odd hours (sometimes around midnight). This was the worst aspect of our stay.
The grounds were immaculately cleaned and decorated, I often thought to myself how big of a job it would be to keep things looking so nice. For the holiday, they had many decorations including a massive, beautiful tree right in the center of the entrance.
The staff around the premises, from the people at the front counter to the young man handing out beach towels, were all very kind and eager to make our stay comfortable.
We can't say much for the restaurants as we only ate breakfast there, which was decent. The servers were very kind but often overwhelmed and rushing around. The food was alright.
The beachfront was perfection. The sand was powder white and the water was clear and swimmable. It was never difficult to find a seat.
In conclusion, we'd consider returning to this resort if ever in Cancun again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury hotel rises majestically in the heart of Cancun’s entertainment district. The 602-rooms present with all the class of a fine European hotel, combined with the warm and gracious service that has made us famous. Our full-service spa, invite you to enjoy the endless relaxation and adventure. Fine cuisine is available in our nine restaurants and bars. Guests may also use the large outdoor pool along with a children’s club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Otel, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Grand Coral Beach Cancun Resort And Spa
- Fiesta American Cancun
- Grand Coral Beach Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Cancun Mexico