“Wow!!! You won't find better customer service anyware!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive

You added Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
“Wow!!! You won't find better customer service anyware!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013 via mobile

We want to say thanks to all the staff, but specially Lucia at the front desk who did everything posible to give us two rooms next to each other, then Francisco who always greet us with a smile every morning when he came to clean our rooms 355-356 which by the way what an awesome job he did, every day, the rooms were spotless when we came back, then at the buffet Marcelo,Juan Jose,Chrystian,Javier and others who I don't remember their names they did an excelent job; at the beach Raylei NEVER let our glasses went dry and next to the pool, Jose is the man, now the 24 hour room service was above and beyond my expectations Jesus did a great job,and on friday night Esmeralda at le lobby bar make us felt like we were at home. Thank's again to you all. We can't wait to go back!!!
Cordero Gil family and
Coronado family.

• Stayed May 2013
JohnKirwan, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay in Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. We're happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and we were able to provide a fantastic stay for you. We strive to distinguish our service by giving importance to little details and anticipation of our guests’ needs and desires and it's wonderful to know that it made your vacation a truly unique experience.

Thank you again for your valuable review and recommendations, it will be an honor to have you and your family as our guests again, please feel free to contact us any time for pre-arrival arrangements.

John Kirwan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,108)
  • Polish first
Dalhousie, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed at the Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun from Sat April 27th - Sat May 4th.

First of all, I would like to say that i am not a complainer and I am not fussy but this made NO sense! So I will complain!

After reading pretty much every review on TripAdvisor, we thought the FACC would be a great place to stay, looked very nice and seemed like paradise. We booked a week for 2700$CAD.

CHECK IN: We arrived at the hotel around 10am, lobby was really nice, marble everywhere, escalator stairs. They told us our room would be ready at 3 o'clock and that we could leave our stuff with them and go enjoy the beach or whatever for a couple of hours. Our stuff (including passports, 1000$ camera, money, etc) was left at the concierge desk. 3 o'clock came and we were ready to go to our room but hey guess what, you can't have your stuff back. I can't remember his name, but he is the older guy who works at the concierge/lobby (very ignorantt).. he needed a paper for us to get the stuff back, but nobody gave us anything ! So we had to argue with them for about 10 minutes.

ROOM: room was beautiful, thank you Freddy Morales. We had room 543 which is on the 5th floor with a balcony, king size bed and a partial ocean view. Room service was good. The only con would be that the room was very humid and it rained one night and it flooded the entire room.

FOOD: Breakfast was delicious, for lunch we always went to the little grill by the pool, cheese sticks and fries and burgers, that was good too. Diner did not impress me, I had chicken at the Kambu Restaurante, I took one bite and it was cold and rubbery, PINK, RAW CHICKEN! I was NOT impressed. I usually eat anything but after that incident, I didn't trust them with my food. I had pasta for the rest of the week at Rosatas which was very good.

STAFF: Most of the staff was very nice.. The entertainment staffs were the BEST! Dany, Pablo and Vanessa, great job ! Pedro at the pool bar was awesome, always had drinks ready for us! The only one I did not like is the old arroganttt guy who works down by the lobby area.

ROMANTIC DINER ON THE BEACH: So i paid 95$US for a romantic diner on the beach.. I was tying to SURPRISE my girlfriend for our 5 year anniversary. They told me I needed to go down to Kambu restaurant for 7pm and they would have a table set up on the beach for us. So I tell my girlfriend we we're going to eat diner at Kambu.. We make our way there for 7pm but surprise surprise, they know nothing about my reservation and nothing is ready for us. So there goes the surprise ! We had to wait a couple of minutes and they gave us a table they had set up for someone else and quickly made another one for them who arrived a couple of minutes after us. Our server was VERY nice though, and the food was delicious.

HOTEL ON FIRE: Our last full day at the hotel, Friday May 3rd was our worst day. We were at the pool having a couple of drinks when we started seeing smoke coming from the corner of the hotel where our room was. We all went to the lobby to see what was going on and they told us we needed to evacuate immediately, so we did, wearing nothing but boardshorts, and the girlfriend her bikini, both barefeet. They directed us to the right side of the hotel on burning hot pavement. We stayed there for about 20 minutes until they decided to move us on the grass in front of the hotel, where we stayed for about 2.5 hrs. They passed twice with pisswarm water and nothing else. When my girlfriend tried to go use the washroom at the Grand Oasis, the guy at the front of the hotel did not want to let her in, even when he knew our hotel was on fire. After about 10 minutes of trying to convince him and offering money, he called his superior who finally said yes. We were then told that the kitchen was preparing sandwiches for us, which we never had. We were told to go to The Grand Oasis to eat, it was probably around 7 o'clock when we ate at this bad hotel with bad food. They made us wait in line for TWO HOURS to get a plate of fries. AND they tried to kick me out because i did not have a shirt on, I almost lost it. When we got back to our hotel that night, we went up to our room to find a room full of ashes and it smelled like a firepit. ALL our clothes still smell like smoke and we're back in Canada. My boardshorts are also stained. We asked to switch rooms on the phone with guest service but we were told to come downstairs, there was about 75 ppl in line. So we waited.. and waited.. finally the woman tells us she has no more rooms left for us. I told her I will sleep in the lobby before suffocating in my room.. And then a vacant room appeared.

CHECK OUT: Saturday morning, I woke up sick with diarrhea and vomitting, and I am still sick. Before checking out, we noticed we had left a gold ankle bracelet and my camera plug in our other room, we asked the concierge for lost and found, she said nothing was there, she called the maids, they had nothing. So I asked if we could go see in the room. She called security to come with us and check, nothing was in the room but it was there just a couple of hours before. I told the old man at the lobby that I would bring my own bags downstairs because I had some gifts I did not want to break, I told him i was going to use the washroom and not to touch my bags, when I got back, the bags we're already in the Bus and 2 glasses i bought we're broken.

It is very unfortunate that our week went the way it did, some things are out of their control but the way they dealt with the problem did not impress me. I will never go back to Fiesta Americana and I wish something could be done for the full day we lost and our clothes and our gold bracelet.

Thanks for reading, I hope this helps

Travis

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback, which helped us to identify the areas of opportunity encountered during your stay, I do regret that we did not meet your expectations during the time you spent with us and assure you that this is not typical of service here at the Fiesta Americana Condesa.

I understand that the unfulfilled expectations and the negative experience during your stay, may prevent you from considering our property in the future, let me assure you that all the points you discussed in your feedback are taken into consideration and will be used to bring our services to the level where we can meet and even exceed every expectation of our highly appreciated guests.

Thank you for adding very generous remarks of the positive sides of your vacation with us and mentioning the services that made your stay more comfortable. It will be an honor to be your hosts in the future and change your previous unfavorable impression. I remain at your service if you require any assistance in the future.

Best regards,
Bayside, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLACE !!!!!
Traveled March 17-20th with another couple to celebrate my 50th birthday. The hotel and staff were amazing. From checking in to checking out, I couldnt have asked for more!! Upgraded room to oceanfront suite and it was just so beautiful. They decorated our very comfortable king size bed with paper rose petals that spelled out feliz cumpleaños and left a little birthday cake. They treated me like a rock star, there is even a daily event sheet which said happy birthday to me!!

The food is fantastic and all the restaurants great!! I dont know how anyone could say anything at all negative about this little piece of paradise.

In the process of booking a return trip now.....LOVE THIS PLACE !!!

Room Tip: Oceanfront rooms are breathtaking
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
We are completely honored to read that your first visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun was enjoyable and met your expectations. We truly appreciate all the positive remarks about our resort and especially about the service, it’s very important to know that we were able to meet your expectations. I will be sure to pass on your comments to my staff as they continue to improve our personalized service.

We will be looking forward to your next visit, do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

After reading tons of reviews on this site, I was SO excited to be going to FACC for mine and my husband's honeymoon! We went April 22-27. We booked through Apple Vacations, and had no problems at the airport(s) and with our transfers. When we arrived at FACC around noon they took us to a small desk to check-in, it was nice to avoid the crowd at the main front desk. We were offered champagne and quickly got our room keys and were surprised to find out our room was ready and it was only noon. We were given white wristbands & told the white ones were to indicate VIP.. throughout the week I did notice almost no one had on these, most were wearing blue or green wristbands. We were never really explained what it meant to have the "white VIP wristbands," but it made us feel special. Although when the week came to an end, we realized having the white wristbands did nothing, we received no special treatment for having them or any perks. We booked a gardenview room, and was told at check-in they had a surprise for us.. we were in the moon tower, and when we arrived at our room it wasn't ready.. the maid was still in there cleaning & there was a man on a ladder spray painting the fan.. no big deal... we weren't mad, just thought it was funny. We sat out on our balcony while they finished up -- I had emailed previously and requested a walk out balcony & we got one. From what we can tell, our "surprise" was we weren't in a gardenview room, but in in a palm tree view room. We were facing the pool, but on the 2nd level we were lined up directly with the palm trees and couldn't see beyond them. If we poked our head over the balcony & looked to the left we could see the ocean, so I guess it was partial ocean view. We didn't really care where our room was, we didn't plan to be in there to often. We did enjoy the moon tower location, it was right near the pool, beach & snack bars.

The room was nice & clean, though we could never get rid of the damp feeling, that's typical though with all the humidity. The "hard beds" were fine to us, and I did notice the shower was quite a big step, but it was never an issue for us. It was always cleaned in a timely fashion and the fridge restocked. They did surprise us with a bottle of champagne and fruit on our first night. However that was the only "special" thing they ever did for us as honeymooners, and trust me I told anyone that would listen we were on our honeymoon.

The pool was fantastic, it was NEVER crowded, I often wondered where everyone was. We never had trouble getting chairs, whether we went down at 8am or noon. The pool bar was fun and the drinks were good. My only pool complaint was the depth of the pool. I'm only 5'2" and in the main section the "main" pool it's 4'7" .. I had a hard time maneuvering in the pool with drinks in my hand, because the water was almost to my chin. That's not their fault, just short people problems. Servers were always around refilling drinks, that was nice. I really enjoyed the Electric Lemonade!

The food overall was good. We enjoyed the breakfast buffet and the pool snack bar with jalapeno poppers, pizza, onion rings, mozzarella sticks, nachos etc. Those were great snacks to have in the middle of the day when you've been drinking since 10am. The bar that served all the seafood was pretty good, loved the calamari! We tried the infamous fish tacos, they were alright. I'm not a huge seafood fan, but they were ok, my husband who does like seafood enjoyed them. Our favorite restaurant was the Asian one. Great spring rolls! Our second favorite was the Italian restaurant.. we weren't too crazy about the Mexican one, but that was just our taste, it was still good for what it was. The little ice cream bar was nice and we enjoyed an after dinner ice cream cone a few times. We ordered room service once for breakfast, it was good and hot. The lobby bar area is very nice, we loved all the big plush couches and the open air. We never went to any of the shows. The staff was entertaining at the pool during the day, though we chose just to watch as opposed to participate. The beach was gorgeous, but it was very windy the whole week and the ocean was a little too rough for us, so we spent the majority of our time at the pool, which was fine by us!

Overall we had a wonderful honeymoon, and I'm very glad we decided to stay at FACC. I enjoyed how the resort wasn't right on the main road, the driveway separated it so you felt a little more secluded. Our friends are getting married at FACC in September & originally we were not going to attend, but after visiting for our honeymoon, we are talking about going.

I'd recommend this resort to friends and family, for sure!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking your time to write your review. All of us at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun are truly grateful for the honor you gave us to be a host of such a special time as your honeymoon. We are delighted to know that our restaurants and staff exceeded your expectations.

We really appreciate your constructive criticism and suggestions shared with us, it’s importance is priceless in an effort to provide comfort and relaxing moments to our guests.

We are looking forward to welcome you back in a not to distant future.

Waterford, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2013

I will preface this review by stating that my husband and I have been to many all inclusives in Cancun, Riveria Maya, Punta Cana and Jamica. We are 'average', hard working people and travel twice a year. In May as a couple and in October with our children and my parents. And while I would never call myself an expert, I do feel as though we have traveled enough to write an objective review. So here goes:

We had emailed the hotel prior to our stay and was offered an upgrade because it was our wedding anniversary. Upon arrival, we were met at the top of the escalator by a concierge who checked us in. We stayed in Moon tower, room 614. Beautiful view with Juliet balcony. (As we spend so little time in our room, I did not care if I had full balcony.)

The room itself was fine. Dated? Yes. But clean and adequate for showering and sleeping. :) not many English channels, but again, who cares? They had CNN so at least you can keep up with current events. Our bed was fine, but I think we had a new mattress. It wasn't even close to as shared as normal one in Mexico.

The first three days we stayed on the beach. I am a bit obsessed with getting a spot in the shade, so I was there at 6:15-6:30 to get a palyapa. Most folks started to come out around 7:30-8:00 or later and there were still spots, which surprised me. The water was yellow flagged and were able to enjoy the surf. It was strong, yes, but not 'unswimmable'. But the third day it was red flagged and we gave up. It was just too rough to go in. On day four and decided to do the pool. Again, I was down there by 615 to get my spot, but I have to say, the towel game is much more active at the pool. If you don't have your spot by 730-800, you might be in trouble. I watched person after person put down their towel, not to be seen again for hours. (we eat right at 630 and are back at our chairs at 7, so I speak from actually seeing it.)

Speaking of eating, let's talk food. Breakfast is at the buffet or sit down restaurant near pool. We did buffet only. AMAZING. We had omelets every morning made with a smile by the beautiful Julietta. Manuel May was our waiter and he went above and beyond every morning, even made us special biscuits.

For lunch we ate at the La Cerveceria (sp?) and yes, the fish tacos are amazing. I don't eat fish, but hubby made me try a bite, and I'm so glad I did. We ate there every day. Props to Carlos and Manuel número Uno who were amazing. After the first day, Carlos had a drink in front of us the minute we sat down. Amazing service.

Dinner options. We ate at Italian twice. (leave your long pants and closed toed shoes at home, guys. They are not needed. Just a collared shirt. Hubby wore both, and after watching guy after guy come in with shorts and sandals, we asked re dress code) the food was great. Try the tomato cream soup! We did the mexican; it was alright. Didn't do the Japanese. They had set up outdoor seating at the upper pool several nights and had grill to order steak, chicken, pork, etc and that was awesome. The buffet food for dinner was very good too. Not a ton of choices, but something for everyone.

Drinks throughout the resort are fine. Maybe a little weak, but simply ask for a double. Problem solved! The staff is happy to accommodate.

Almost done as this has become too long. :) The staff at this resort is beyond amazing! We interacted with many of them and they go to great lengths to make sure you are treated like
royalty. I have to give a shout out to some amazing people who you should look for. Armando at the lobby bar. Wow! Nemias at the same place. Wow! If we got to the bar and there were no seats, these two would go get two stools so we could sit. They introduced themselves to us the first night and evey time we walked in, we were greeted with a hello and our first names. I have never been treated better at any hotel, anywhere. Jessica at the lobby bar too. Her smile lit up the whole room. Ephriam at the pool bar, another great one. We were able to talk to John Kirwan, the GM, and as I was telling him how amazing his staff was and naming names, he laughed and asked if I was going to list all 600 names. He was surprised that I knew so many. But the reason I did was because they made an effort to engage and make me feel welcome.

Ok, I'm done. I'm sure I left out a lot, but please don't hesitate to ask me questions. I know how important even the littlest thing can seem.

Ooops, one more thing. I know it should go without saying, but please tip. These folks work very hard and deserve to be recognized for their efforts.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Allow me to express my sincere gratefulness for sharing with us this generous comments about our staff and our services. It's a true pleasure to know that your overall experience with us was enjoyable and met your expectations. I am happy to learn from this review that you were pleased with our restaurants and especially that our staff made a difference providing excellent service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again on your next visit to Cancun.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was our first trip to an all-inclusive. I was wary of the concept, mainly because I've heard that the food usually isn't that great at this sort of place. The Fiesta Condesa exceeded our expectations. The food was excellent. The restaurants in the evening were really good; I would go so far as to describe the food as gourmet. It was the sort of thing you would expect to pay quite a bit for in a restaurant. The service was also excellent. One of our favorite servers, Rene Moo, went out of his way to explain how to get to a different beach and was super friendly. He remembered our names every day we went to breakfast. The pool and beach were also nice. The only thing I can complain about is people reserving lounge chairs with their towels (by about 9:30 AM most of the shady chairs have been "reserved".)

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for this wonderful review of your recent stay with us. We truly appreciate the opportunity you gave us to be your first All Inclusive Resort, it’s a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service and selection of food.

Our entire team is looking forward to welcome you back, ready to make every effort to provide you with another pleasurable experience.

Vancouver, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Amazing, My group and I stayed here for 7 nights and from the moment we checked in, to the end
of our vacation, we enjoyed every minute here. The hotel has a large pool and a swim up bar with
a sandy beach where you could relax in the sun or play volleyball. The entertainment the hotel provides every night was very entertaining and the staff was just absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is considering traveling to Cancun.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Been to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive? Share your experiences!