You added Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #8 of 179 Hotels in Cancun
Vancouver, Canada
“Sunny L”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Amazing, My group and I stayed here for 7 nights and from the moment we checked in, to the end
of our vacation, we enjoyed every minute here. The hotel has a large pool and a swim up bar with
a sandy beach where you could relax in the sun or play volleyball. The entertainment the hotel provides every night was very entertaining and the staff was just absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone who is considering traveling to Cancun.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,244)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

My boyfriend and I could not be happier with our recent trip to Fiesta Americana Condesa! It far exceeded our expectations! The hotel was very clean and the staff worked very hard to keep it that way. The pool and ocean view cannot be beat! The hotel has a very warm feeling, you already feel relaxed the moment you get there. The staff was phenomial!!!! Everyone was so friendly and the service was beyond excellent!!! They truely enjoy what they do and make that known to all the guests! There were a few staff members in particular what we will never forget, Rayli Canul, Jose Caziove, Valentin Agustin and Sarahi! We loved these guys!!!! We absolutely fell in love with this place, and really cannot wait to see all of them again next year when we book our next trip!! Highly recommend this hotel!!

Chicago, Illinois, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Hello All ...

Like many of you I stalked Trip Advisor for a good hotel and the reviews were right on the money for this resort. I scheduled a pickup from the airport through BestDay, they were awesome. The travel time was about 20 mins, I did a private car. They have a representative in the hotel if you have any questions.

The check is was very quick. I was welcomed with a drink and a smile. My original room did not include a balcony but I was given one the next day, so I was all smiles from there. The oceanview room is worth the money! The room was awesome ... my biggest issue was the BED. I was extremely sore every morning. It felt like I was beat with a bat, no kidding. I was very stiff and in pain. I did get a cushion, but it only relieved a bit of the pain. Nothing can help with that. I used my safe in the room, I had no incident there. I only had my room cleaned once a day, they will come in all day if you don't have the privacy on your door. I wish the rooms had liquor dispenser, I would have loved to have some alcoholic drinks in my room besides beer. They keep the water stocked so we had plenty to drink and to brush our teeth with.

The food was great, I loved all the restaurants however I did not eat at the Italian. The hostess was extremely RUDE! The Asian restaurant was so yummy, I dined there twice. The breakfast was everything you can dream of, I ate way too much! The snack bars outside was very good as well! The fish and shrimp tacos are heaven, calamari, etc .. eat everything! They close too early, but that was no problem. The drinks were non-stop! Ask for top shelf though, you'll be happier :).

I loved that the hotel was always clean. Someone was always around shining, mopping or restoring the grounds.

The BEST part of the trip was the pool. I spent each day in the pool playing volleyball and swimming up to the bar. I truly miss that the most. I met so many wonderful people! Not one snobby person, everyone was down to earth and wanted to have a blast. I wish there was more shade in the pool area, but that’s not an issue.

If you are like me, then you are hesitant and anxious about your trip. This was my first time to Mexico and FACC lived up to the reviews and everything they offered. I will make this an annual trip for me and my boyfriend

Room Tip: Bring lots of 1's and 5's to tip! Get an oceanview room! Sun Tower 576
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnKirwan, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you for speaking so highly of our service and the quality of experience we offer to our guests, we are completely honored to receive such a positive feedback and read that your first visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun was enjoyable and met your expectations. It was a pleasure to make your stay so memorable, as we always try to impress our guests with the service, food choices, the drinks and serenity of the environment.

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations for future travelers, we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon.

Oakland, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just came back from a 4 day/3 night stay and it was a nice trip. The rooms were clean and the staff was very accommodating. The property looked nice and inviting In general the food was okay but the fish tacos were AMAZING! The entire team found themselves every day for lunch. The buffet was okay and the Italian restaurant was very good. We had a special meal for a private dinner and that was great. The prawns were out of this world and some of the guys had to get a second plate. Pool and beach was beautiful...the staff ensured that the drinks were coming. I would recommend someone going for a nice hotel in Cancun.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Kansas City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Check-in and out went smooth and quick. Entry way into resort lined with palm trees made you feel like it was an exclusive resort.
Food- Plenty of options, will never go hungry. Fish Tacos and calamari by pool, favorite. Night specialty restaraunts always had a gourmet weird "Mexican" twist to them?
Drinks- Able to get some top shelf liquor. The frozen-fruity ones seemed to to be pretty watered-down. Drink cups were decent sized and not throw away. Didn't need cooler ones from home.Beer only Sol and Dos equis.
Staff/service- came frequently in room and pool/beach side. They weren't working for tips alone. At some resorts if you didn't have a tip you got poorer service, not here.
Towels- cards one per person. Were big. Exchanged everyday. We did not use the ones we brought.
Pool- Water depth 4' 7" and children's area shallower. Perfect! Water temperature was great, helped that day temps 85 and night 75 degrees. Swim up bar was very popular. Prime chair spots (in the shade) were reserved with towel by 9 am. Otherwise plenty of chairs at beach and pool. We brought our own blow-up pool mat. Envy of a lot of people.
Beach- lovely sand, not a lot of rocks or shells. Were able to go barefooted on beach. Able to walk for miles. Clean. Able to walk out 100 feet into water while touching. Wonderful layout of resort. Easy to get to everything.
Room- Hard to keep sand from getting in room with tile floors. In Sun tower, room good, nothing outstanding, but didn't spend much time in it.
Shopping/money- U.S. dollars worked well. Most places took Visa or Mastercard, not Discover. Mall about 2 miles down main road. Convenience store and McDonalds not far walk. Bus $1 to ride per person one way.
Atmosphere- Quiet, relaxing, beautiful. Shows a little cheesy, but entertaining. Sunrises outstanding and tranquil.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnKirwan, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
Thank you very much for sharing your review, which help all the TripAdvisor community to make the right decision when it comes to choosing the ideal resort for your vacation. It’s a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service and selection of food.

We are looking forward to welcome you back, do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

York, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Went with a group of friends for 3 nights April 25-28. Weather is perfect. Food is great. Staff is friendly and always helpful.

Kambu restaurant - Rene Moo is wonderful!!! He goes the extra mile to make his restaurant patrons are happy. Thank you, Rene!

Massage with Lulu was very relaxing. The spa is great! Thank you, Lulu!

Omar at El Mexicano restaurant was also a fantastic waiter.

Cary is hilarious and very sweet. Super fun hydrofitness class.

Recommend this property!

Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
San Jose, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

Wow, we had an awesome time at this hotel! Thank you very much Mr. Morales and Mr. Kirwan. We sincerely and greatly appreciate your excellent customer service. This hotel is great for rest and relaxation. We would definitely return.

BEACH: Large sandy & beach area, plenty of loungers (no need to wake up early to play the towel game), bar located on the beach too, good beach service, ocean was a bit rough, some small sea shells getting into the beach, but disappears as you go farther a bit, barely any seaweed and no rocks.

POOLS: Swim up bar, pool w/ volleyball net, infinity pool (only went to this pool and it was not cold, nice and cool water temperature), 2 towel kiosks (towel card required) and plenty of restrooms.

FOOD/DRINKS: Room service is delivered in approx. 30 mins., in-room frig. includes 2 Cokes, 1 Diet Coke, one 7 up, 2 small bottled waters and 2 types of Mexican beer (2 of each type) which gets replenished daily, house wine: red & white from Chile are decent to drink, bars open at 10AM, food easily accessible, no need to make reservations at restaurants:

BREAKFAST – Kalmia (main buffet) opened fr. 6:30AM-12PM or Kambu (near the pool area) opened fr. 7AM-10:30AM.

LUNCH – Kalmia (main buffet) opened at 12:30PM - ?, Kambu (half buffet/half menu service) opened fr. 12:30PM-4PM, Cevicheria (order fr. menu: fish tacos, seafood soup, fried calamari, ceviche, etc…) 12PM-5:30PM, Snack Kambu station (chicken wings, fried onion rings, etc..) 12PM-5PM, Grill near the pool area (food changes daily) 12:30PM-2:30PM.

DINNER – Kalmia (main buffet) 5:30PM-11PM w/ 2x week theme buffet moved outside the pool area, and the 3 other restaurants are all opened fr. 5PM-10:30PM: El Mexicano (Mexican), Kambu (Asian), and my favorite Rosato (Italian) (adults only after 7PM, casual elegant dress code). At Rosato, try their spaghetti, Caesar salad, Tuscan (tomato) soup, Capri salad and beef fillet.

COFFEE SHOP– coffee, cappuccino, espresso, desserts, pastries and ice cream on an ice cream cone. Not sure the exact hours, but it was open through out the day into the evening.

Tapas & Lobby Bar – appetizers fr. 5PM-1PM

ROOMS: All suites have 2 restrooms and only one king size bed (you can request a roll away bed), beds were not as hard as others had mentioned, coffee maker and room cleaning 2x a day.

LOCATION: Public bus right in front of hotel for 8.5 pesos or 1 USD one-way, across from Aqua World, and approx. 15-20 mins. from the airport.

INTERNET: Free Wi-Fi, good Wi-Fi signal to room, free computers to use, but charge of $1/page to printout.

STAFF: Great customer service from Christyan, Esteban Meneses, Marcos Alanis and Javier Hernandez. Poor customer service from Andres @ Kalmia’s breakfast. Overall, the staff were helpful and willing to please.

Room Tip: All suites have 2 restrooms and only one king size bed (you can request a roll away bed).
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with us, it was a pleasure meeting you. It’s truly rewarding to know that your stay with us was wonderful and that you were pleased with our food options, the facilities and specially the excellent service provided by our staff. Comments like yours, with details on what made your stay so memorable and names of every team member who made every effort to ensure that you wouldn’t want to leave our hotel, are always welcome with great enthusiasm by every staff member, as it is our inspiration for success and new achievements.

It will be an honor to have you as our guests again and make every effort to exceed your expectations. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance in the future.

John Kirwan

Been to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive? Share your experiences!