i manage 2 motels in the united states so i know first hand what guest expect and I did not receive good service here.
First I arrived at 1 pm and was told that my room would not be ready until 3 pm. My room was to be a king and I was told that it would be 2 beds. I explained that I reserved a king and they said it was not available until maybe after 4 days. I am walking around the resort having to carry my heavy purse and carry on and at 3 my room was still not ready. Finally at 4 I got into my room.I was told I could leave my belongings with them and I am so glad I did not because I would not have any money left because I booked a massage at the spa along with a friend. We arrived at the spa with our money and was told they only accepted credit cards no cash. I had my credit card on me so I put my massage and my friends on my credit card and she gave me the cash for her's.. They took us in the back and gave us a locker and a key to put our personal items in and took us upstairs for our massge.
When I got back to my room I was getting ready to go to the beach and was going to put my money in the safe and 1/2 of my money was gone. I called security and they came up and took my statement and my husband went and got my friend and she told them that yes she gave me her money in crisp 20 dollars bills.
They had me fill out paperwork and took pictures of my purse and that was it. I heard nothing more from them. I was so upset. I felt so violated. For 2 days I heard NOTHING until I went to check out and the manager came up and asked if I enjoyed my stay. I just wanted to cry. How do you enjoy your stay when you are violated and they steal from you and then do nothing, say nothing. As a manager I would have at least contacted the guest and apoligized and let them know that I was concerned and cared.
There was a group of 20 plus of us that go every year and I guarantee that we will not be going back to this resort. They just lost out on about $ 20,000.00 because of this situation and how it was NOT Handeld.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Condesa
- Fiesta Americana Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Condessa
- Cancun Fiesta Americana Resort
- Cancun Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Condessa Cancun
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.