“Even though tips are not mandatory , it really helps to get great service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive

You added Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #8 of 179 Hotels in Cancun
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Even though tips are not mandatory , it really helps to get great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

Hotel did not provide transportation from and to airport , so we booked roundtrip using , bestday.com they were excellent.

Room was excellent , good sized . All the restaurants and buffets were excellent and served good food.

Kalmia - Buffet provides nice variety at lunch and dinner . Risoto is excellent italian, I liked roasted duck especially it was yummy. Kambu restaurant was very good to with asian food .
On the pool they served great barbecue and burgers also you have seafood choice like calamari and fish tacos .

Pool bar was the the place I used to mostly hangout . You have different pool area , one for the kids is good too . Beach is right next to pool and thats the best feature i think . I used to go to the beach enjoy the waves , take shower , get a drink , go to pool / play beach volley ball .. repeat this all day :) .

In the night resort arranged a show everyday , they are all ok not great . Lobby bar is good time to hang around in nights.

As we were here with family we chose not to go to any night clubs and start our days early instead to enjoy most of the sun and beach.

Room service and Servers all were great . Could not ask for better experience . Dream vacation in deed !!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,244)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful vacation here and strongly recommend it. Only reason I don't give it a 5 star review is the rooms and bathrooms are dated. Still very clean and comfortable but not 5 star standard. What I liked is the public areas, the staff that are truly wonderful and the comparatively small size compared to the mega Cancun resorts. It has the best beach by far, wide, flat, plenty of open chairs, loads of room for volleyball, soccer etc. breakfast and lunch are great. I dream about eating their fish tacos and ceviche next to the beach. Dinners are above average but not memorable. We were there Christmas to after New Years and it did not feel at all crowded even though full. Lots of fun and relaxation. Strongly recommend Aqua World deep sea fishing. We caught three large sail fish, one over 7.5 feet. Take Dramamine

Stayed December 2012
Chicago il
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I had checked reviews on Tripadvisor before i booked this trip through dream2travel. Dream2travel folks had setup a taxi pickup at the airport as well.We were arriving there at 11am local time and the staff was able to accomodate our early check in and upgrade us to ocean view room as well. The room was cozy with a comfortable bed (Unlike some reviews mention). The room service and folks working in this hotel were amazing ! Always willing to help and go the extra mile. The food was a bit over average but not remarkable. They have a great beach area and they had activities throughout the day to keep you occupied. They had entertainment each night which was great. Overall a great trip and would go there again if i visit cancun again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Farmington, Connecticut
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

I just recently returned from my vacation at Fiesta Americana Condesa. My boyfriend and I stayed there for a week from January 2nd to the 9th, 2013. I would highly recommend this hotel for couples and families.
When we booked our trip we also booked the shuttle with Olympus and it was very convenient. They were there waiting and on time picking us up for our return to the airport. We ordered a garden view room and were upgraded upon arrival to a higher floor for a beautiful view of sunset. When we arrived we were immediately greeted, offered a drink, and our bags were taken to our room. The front desk was very helpful and provided daily schedules of activities, weather, restaurant hours, and suggestions for day trips. I was very pleased with how clean the room was and the housekeeping came twice a day to bring fresh towels, make the bed (even though I would make it), and tidy up. The only complaint about the room was the bathroom. It had no fan so the hot water created a bit of mold on the top on ceiling. (I was told that this is a common thing in the resorts in Cancun.)
I really enjoyed the food at all of the restaurants. I highly recommend the buffet for breakfast. There is a huge variety, which is great for kids. The snack bar by the beach also has some great choices for snacks. I personally really enjoyed the Kambu restaurant for dinner. The spring rolls, Miso soup, teriyaki chicken, and fried ice cream were absolutely delicious. I think I gained about 5 lbs from the nonstop eating, but it was worth it to try all the new foods.
I also have to complement the staff. They were always so helpful and ready to offer suggestions. I could tell that they were genuinely kind and always had a smile on their faces. What really made our trip were the buffet breakfasts with our waiter Juan Jose. His personality just brightened our mornings. Not only did he great us every time (even when we weren't his customers) but he went out of his way to even sing for another family.
I will definitely miss the beautiful ocean. The pool area and gardens were very well maintained. Got some great photos in the garden! I also must say that they hotel did a great job with activities throughout the whole day. They have a kids club and teens club, which kept kids busy, so that parents can have some alone time. They also had games, arts and crafts, musicians, and great shows at the hotel for all ages. They also organized a trip to different nightclubs every night.
Another thing I would like to recommend is taking part in a trip with Olymus tours, which can be arranged at the hospitality desk. We went to Chichen Itza and it was amazing. Such a beautiful sight and very well organized. For $80 per person we were provided with transportation there and back with complimentary drinks, a guided tour to Chichen Itza, an hour for photos and shopping, a buffet lunch, and a trip to a beautiful spring, where you can go jumping.
When I return to Mexico I will stay at this resort again. Again, for the price its a great deal for couples or families, from all over the world. Highly recommended! Thanks for the great vacation!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
JohnKirwan, Director General at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, January 25, 2013
Thank you very much for such a generous review. I am delighted to read your comments and learn that you have been impressed with our restaurants and especially with our service. I’m very proud of our friendly and efficient staff, so it is fantastic to hear they were able to assist you in making your stay as enjoyable as possible.

We will be looking forward to your next visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun, please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

Bronxville, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

They had us from the first "Hola" We've traveled to many spots around the world and this
experience was right up there with the best. It was even more than we expected and we're
pretty particular. The service from everyone who works there was amazing. Like the song
from "Cheers" if you want to go where everybody knows your name, this is the hotel. Special
shout outs to Henry, Sylvano, Herculo, and Juan for their great service. The best. The room
was great. Sea Tower,sixth floor with a full balcony and a wonderful view of the grounds,
the ocean and beautiful sunrise every morning. Room service was wonderful. We'd start
the day with coffee, juice, yogurt, and it was there in less than fifteen minutes. The breakfast
buffet every morning was great. Watch your omelet being made. Fresh fruit etc.With four
restaurants, the food choices were endless and not a bad meal in seven days. A delicious
red snapper in the Mexican restaurant on New Years Eve. Great sushi and fish dishes in
the Asian restaurant, loved the Kambia buffet and a really five star meal in the Italian
restaurant. It's popularity and smaller size makes getting in a little tricky but keep trying
or go early. It's well worth the trouble. A shout out to whoever designed this hotel. It's
beautiful inside and out, and, unlike two giant hotels on either side, the Fiesta Americana
Condessa has the warmth, look and charm of Mexico. The New Year's Eve party for the
guests with champagne, fireworks etc was great. The beach was spotless, the bar
service super and everything about this hotel, just impeccable. Did I mention we can't
wait to go back again? Absolutely.

Room Tip: Go for the full ocean view with a full balcony. It costs a little more but you'll love the view...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

We just returned from an amazing 7 day trip to Fiesta Americana Condessa in Cancun. My wife and I are relatively young and we took our 8 year old with us. A special thanks to John Kirwan and Freddy Morales for making this an incredible trip for our family. The resort itself is beautiful, well kept, with nice mediterranean architecture throughout. The pool is beautiful, expansive and lagoon style, facing the ocean and very convenient for families with kids, yet more than suitable for adults who want their own space. The beach, sand, and sea are all breathtaking and unparalleled. The staff at this hotel is outstanding overall. Notables for us during our trip were Fabricio (the Chief Concierge) and Angel (in charge of the Cafe in the lobby). Both made us feel at home and went the extra mile to make sure all our needs and wishes were attended to.

The food overall was good considering it is an all inclusive. Fish tacos by the pool were a good choice as many reviewers have noted. It all depends on a person's taste and what they like. I have read reviews that consistently praised the Italian restaurant to be the best. We found this to be our least favorite. We felt the Asian restaurant, choices and quality of food, was outstanding. The Mexican restaurant was also good, especially the wait staff--they were exceptional. The Cafe in the lobby was a great bonus! The buffet restaurants were adequate, the breakfast buffet was outstanding and had everything anybody could ask for.

Entertainment at the resort was also very good, especially the Michael Jackson Show (the main performer should be performing in Vegas!) and the Circus Show was excellent also. Only negative part of the trip was the wifi connectivity was poor and very spotty throughout the hotel. While it was free, which is a major plus, the connection could be better. Although they did have a separate internet cafe room dedicated for guests which we did not take advantage of.

Overall, an excellent hotel which is very much a luxury type of resort but priced right and to us after doing extensive research of other hotels, prices and having stayed in Cancun on 4 other occasions, the Fiesta Americana Condessa presents the absolute best value in Cancun. We would definitely return again and recommend this hotel to everyone!

Room Tip: While tipping is not required, it is always a good idea to tip for great service. We were glad to t...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
JohnKirwan, Director General at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Thank you for sharing your review of your recent stay in Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun. We're happy to hear we exceeded your expectations and we were able to provide a fantastic stay for you. We strive to distinguish our service by giving importance to little details and anticipation of our guests’ needs and desires and it's wonderful to know that it made your vacation a truly unique experience.

Thank you again for your valuable review and recommendations, it will be an honor to have you and your family as our guests again, please feel free to contact us any time for pre-arrival arrangements.

Winnipeg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Fiesta Americana Condessa from January 3 -10. I use Trip Advisor to help make our resort decisions, and I have to agree with the high ratings other contributors have provided. We have stayed at many resorts, including a 5 star in the Riviera Maya, 4 star in Puerta Vallarta, and many 4 and 5 star resorts in Cuba, and this resort provides the best service we have experienced to date. Staff possess a "can-do" positive attitude and go out of their way to make your stay a memorable experience. I will list just a few of the individuals that stood out for us and deserve special recognition for their efforts later on, but first just a few highlights that summarize our vacation:

1. Check-in and check-out: the staff was efficient, professional and responsive to our questions. On our last day we had to check out at noon, and yet our bus pick up was only at 7:30pm. Unfortunately we could not have a late check out because the resort was full, but in lieu, we were provided a hospitality room for a quick shower and change, on request and free of charge. This was much appreciated and went a long way to making our return home more comfortable.

2. Food: the quality, flavour and variety of food at this resort is exceptional. Plan to diet afterwards. There is plenty of variety, fresh vegetables and fruit, fish, chicken and meats. Breakfasts are offerred at two facilities; the main buffet area and the Asian restaurant. Lunch time provides the most varieties with the Cervejeria offerring plenty of mexican fish options, such as fish tacos, fried fish, calamari, shrimp cocktails etc, or at the grill by the beach; fries, burgers, tacos, onion rings, chicken wings, chicken fingers (in other words, wonderful fattening pub food), or you can go and have a sit down lunch at the Asian restaurant (during the day it's not an Asian restaurant, but rather carries a variety of options including salads - buffet style, and a menu consisting of pasta, pizza, faitas, grilled fish, etc. The portion sizes are perfect for lunch, and there are enough options to please just about any taste. They seemed to be flexible in meeting specific requests, so don't hesitate to ask. Dinner was offerred at the Asian, Mexican, Italian restaurants and on most nights the buffet. My family's favourite was the Asian restaurant, but the others were very good as well. This hotel offers 24 hour room service with some good options. We ordered chicken quesidallas on the first night at 1:30am and we were impressed with the prompt service and quality.

3. Entertainment and nightly acts - this resort caters to families and therefore it is rather low key when it comes to entertainment. We attended the Michael Jackson show and the Best couple in the world night, and they were ok. Just ok. Events throughout the day include volleyball on the beach, bingo by the pool, latino dancing by the pool etc. The entertainment staff are friendly and non-intrusive. If you're looking for some night-time activities, you'll need to go elsewhere, but there are plenty of options in Cancun.

4. Service - in my opinion, this is the strength of this resort. During our stay, collectively we did not experience one staff member who did not go out of their way to make our stay a positive experience. Their mantra is, "it's my job" and "how can I help you?, "is there anything else I can do for you" We had a number of experiences in which staff came to our assistance without being asked. For example, a painter was in the process of painting the wall adjacent to the wheelchair ramp, which resulted in us having to use the stairs. He came to our assistance in transferring our luggage, without being asked. This resort focuses on the guest, and the result is a positive experience. The bartenders and those serving at the pool and beach area offer their services regularly and promptly. I was often surprised by how quickly I had another drink in hand after ordering one at the beach. They provide premium drinks on request, so don't hesitate to ask.

Special mention:

As mentioned above, all staff provided excellent service throughout our stay, but the following individuals made a special difference: Rodo, Carlos, Nemius at the pool and beach bars. These guys are super friendly and easy going. Also, they work non-stop in filling the thirsty needs of many guests in an efficient way. Francisco, Angel, Angie at the restaurants were exceptional in their service delivery. Ask Francisco to sing for you. He's a hoot. Carlos at the piazza/bakery at the front of the hotel is super friendly and makes great capuchinos. Carolina, the photographer who did our family photos - patient, talented lady who did an amazing job on our family pictures. We didn't expect to take family photos while on holidays, but once we saw the quality and the backdrop, we were sold. This service is costly, but well worth it.

Finally, I would highly recommend this hotel to family and friends. I have only been able to scratch the surface on the many positive attributes of this resort. The negative aspects are very minimal and subject to personal preference: firm mattresses which some guests dislike, cool pool (not cold), lack of party atmosphere in the evening.

Good luck and enjoy! I'll be back to the Fiesta.

Room Tip: Ocean views, even if partial ocean views are worth it.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your experience with us. It’s truly rewarding to know that your stay with us was wonderful and that you were pleased with our services, activities and facilities. Comments like yours, with details on what made your stay so memorable and names of every team member who made every effort to ensure that you wouldn’t want to leave our hotel, are always welcome with great enthusiasm by every staff member, as it is our inspiration for success and new achievements.

Regarding the beds, it is my pleasure to announce that we are starting to change all the mattresses at the hotel and the next time you will stay with us you will be more comfortable.

John Kirwan

Been to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive? Share your experiences!