The Fiesta Americana Condesa was fabulous. This was our first time at an all inclusive and we loved it. The hotel is beautiful and our room was terrific. We upgraded when we checked in and the staff was very nice to allow us to visit 2 rooms. We decided on room 748 facing the Caribbean Sea. We had a breeze every night and didn't need the air conditioning. The service was phenomenal. The beach was great and we felt so special because of the service from Gemma, Cary Ann, David and Gerry who made sure everyday we were having fun with the pool activities and also in the evenings. Bravo to them! They each reminded us of a Cruise Director on a Cruise ship, they made sure we were having our needs met and a great time each day.
The food always good and the service again was impecable. The bright sweet smile of Juan Jose every morning and Pedro too. El Mexicano restaurant was very good and the fish tacos were the best at Cevicheria right on the water.
We met John Kirwan the General Manager and he was very nice. We highly recommend this Hotel and we will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive Hotel
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive Hotel Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Condesa
- Fiesta Americana Cancun
- Fiesta Americana Condessa
- Cancun Fiesta Americana Resort
- Cancun Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Condessa Cancun
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Otel, Venere, Amex, Olotels, Stentorian NV, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.