“The best choice no doubt about it” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive

You added Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Announcement
Click for details
Ranked #8 of 174 Hotels in Cancun
Monterrey, Mexico
“The best choice no doubt about it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

My wife and I had a great time at this Hotel. The room had a great view. The service was amazing. This hotel has several restaurants and a few bars. You will enjoy all of them because of their great food and drink quality.
My wife needed a band-aid and they get her some in less than 2 minutes. The service is superb. Our whole experience at this hotel was incredible. We'll be back!

• Stayed November 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,178)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Anderson, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

My husband and I just got back from our honeymoon stay at Fiestamericana Condesa Cancun. We had such a wonderful trip. We used Best Day travel for transportation and they were always on time and very professional. We were able to check into our room as soon as we arrived. We did not take the tour of the facility offered by the staff, though I wish we would have. The whole facility is very clean, everyone is very friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and there is a great variety of places to eat. Juan Jose was one of our favorite staff members as he always went out of his was to make us feel at home. The pool was clean and there were always lots of activities going on around it. Beach was very clean. We plan to go back next year for our first anniversary!

Room Tip: We had a standard room on the 3rd floor of the moon tower and it was very nice and clean. Overlooked...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagerFACC, General Manager at Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for sharing such a wonderful review, it is rewarding and motivating at the same time to know that you have enjoyed every moment of your vacation with us. At Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun we do try to give the best care to every guest and our most special attention is for those who share their unique moments such as honeymoon with us. I’m glad to know that our efforts have reached it’s goal and you have enjoyed our service, restaurants, beach and pools.

We will be looking forward to your next visit, please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance in the future.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

First time in Cancun, first time in all-inclusive resort. We couldn't ask for a better experience. Restaurants were amazing, especially the Italian restaurant. They were serving meals that would run you about $70 per person in the US. Service was exceptional! We were hanging out by the hotel lobby bar after dinner and our waitress- Yessica- was amazing. Never met nicer more helpful person. The entertainment team: Diego, David, Cary, Carlos and Daniel were just too cool. They definitely kept you busy thought the day: beach volleyball, soccer, dance lessons, bingo. They were also super fun to hit the clubs at night with. But my favorite part of the trip was morning yoga withTomas. Extremely knowledgable and wonderful teacher. I'm considering moving to Cancun just to take his daily class:)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for speaking so highly of our service and the quality of experience we offer to our guests, we are completely honored to receive such a positive feedback and read that your first visit to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun was enjoyable and exceeded your expectations. It was a pleasure to make your stay so memorable, as we always try to impress our guests with the service, food choices, the drinks and serenity of the environment.

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendations for future travelers, we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back soon. Do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Telluride, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was the first all inclusive resort I have ever travelled to. After reviewing prices & reviews of others, my husband & I chose this one & we were so pleased with all of our experiences there. The restaurants had great food options, that was a big seller for us because we are both chefs & have high expectations on food. The front desk people were very accommodating to our needs seeing that my husband had a broken foot so they gave us a room closest to the pool with a nice view. The concierge found out it was our anniversary & so Mamma Hilda was her name, sent us some champagne to help celebrate, she was so friendly & made us feel very welcome. She also booked us massages which were amazing. The best part of our stay was the friendly staff we were encountering. Just hoping to help out the hardest working & caring individuals that made our stay most enjoyable, I want to thank Herecule who can do cool drink tricks as he smiles & keeps bringing you fruity cocktails or ice for my husbands foot, Juan Jose who served his tail off at breakfast everyday always with a smile on his face & our nice housekeeping lady who would spell words with flower petals on the bed. We would definitely come back to this resort.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My husband and I just came back from Fiesta Americana Condesa in Cancun (Nov 8/12 to Nov 16/12). We've been vacationing twice a year down south for the past 8 years ranging from 3 to 5 stars, all-inclusive and non-inclusive, in Mexico, Dominican Republic, Bahamas, Barbados, St. Lucia, Cuba, and Jamaica. After reading reviews on Tripadvisor, we thought we'd give FACC a try since it seemed like a good price for a 4-1/2 star rating. Here's my honest review:

HOTEL: Hotel was only a 20 minute drive from the airport. Check-in and check-out was fast. Lobby was contemporary but not your ultra-modern type like other resorts. Landscaping and grounds were very well maintained. The hotel is a bit out-dated and needs some work. We saw workers daily either patching up concrete steps, painting the stucco or repairing chipped tiles.

BEACH: We spent most of our time here. Plenty of plastic lounge chairs but they were a bit uncomfortable unless you took a cushion from the pool area and brought it down. Palapas were limited on the beach so get up early to reserve one if you need shade. Water was a bit rough but we liked it since we like to boogie board and body surf in the waves. Not sure if the hotel was renting out boards since I never saw a sports center on the beach. We brought our own boards but we saw others boogie boarding so I'm assuming they were able to rent from somewhere. It was a red flag everyday but the lifeguard allowed you to go in the water as long as you stayed within the boundaries. Parasailing and jetskis for rent were just a few steps away.

POOLS: We didn't spend too much time by the pools since we prefer the beach. There's an infinity pool on the upper deck and a swim up bar and volleyball net on the lower deck pool. There were at least two whirlpools. One wasn't working at the time and other was warm but should have been a few degrees hotter. There was the normal aqua aerobics and pool games led by the entertainment staff. We saw the pools being cleaned regularly.

FOOD: Buffet restaurant was average. It had your typical omelets made to order for breakfast and pasta made to order for lunch. The selection was smaller than other buffet restaurants but it had everything you needed. I don't understand the big hype that the fish tacos from the beach restaurant have been getting. Had them once for lunch and didn't feel like having them again since they weren't anything special. We were not impressed with all three of the dinner restaurants: Italian, Mexican and Asian. The presentation of the dishes was fine. Basically, it was the taste. We found that they either covered up an ok piece of meat with just too much sauce or that it didn't taste like authentic Italian or Asian. Cafe by the front lobby was terrible. You can't get a decent cup of coffee, espresso or cappuccino from an instant keurig/tassimo type machine which is what they had. Try the Mexican coffee at the Mexican restaurant. That was pretty good.

SERVICE: The service was spectacular. Everyone was very friendly and always smiling. Our rooms were immaculate when we'd get back. Front desk was were very accommodating when we requested a room with a balcony and not just a railing. Minibar was restocked everyday. Avoid tall, short haired lady at the concierge desk unless you're interested in buying timeshare.

EXCURSIONS: We did the day trip to Chichen Itza. Bus picked us up at 7am and got back at 7pm. The 3 hour air-conditioned bus ride seemed to fly by since our tour guide, Beto, gave us a lot of information and also kept us laughing with his jokes. Note: The bus has a washroom - phew! They provided tea, coffee, drinks, fruit and sweet rolls for breakfast. Mayan ruins were very impressive. Unfortunately, they don't allow any tourists inside or on any of the ruins anymore. If you want to climb one of the pyramids, go to Coba instead. But after 2012, they will also be prohibiting tourists from entering and climbing the ruins also. We stopped for lunch at a local buffet restaurant and then got to swim in a cenote (sink hole). You can rent a life jacket there if you need one. We also went to CocoBongo on Saturday night and had a great time. My husband and I don't go to clubs often but this one had a live show with acrobats, lip syncing and hot dancers. The show started at 11pm and ended at 2am. If you buy the VIP (Gold Member) ticket, get there around 10pm so that you get the best seat and drinks are included. You can stay past 2am but it just becomes a dance club after the show. The crowd ranged from early 20s to 60s.

Overall, we had a great vacation but we would not go back to the same resort. I'm a foodie so the restaurants were just a bit subpar for me to want to go back. That's why I'm giving Fiesta Americana Condesa a rating of 4 instead of 5.

Room Tip: WiFi is free - even from your room, pool area and beach. So don't waste your money buying inter...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking time and sharing your experience with us. At Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun we strive to provide the best experience on the quality of the food and the service and your feedback provides valuable information to support our continuous improvement efforts. All your suggestions were taken into consideration, thank you once again for taking time to give us your opinion.

Should you consider us for your vacations in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangements, we will be honored to have an opportunity to welcome you back and present to you the significant improvements in F&B area.

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

After much deliberating about where to stay in Cancun and having never been to Mexico before we chose the Fiesta Americana Condesa after extensive research and we are extremely happy with the choice we made! Honestly would struggle to fault it.

Hotel isnt like some Vegas knock-off like most of the others but more traditionally Mayan and 'jungley' tucked away behind a meandering palm tree lined driveway. The entrance took our breath away!! From the off we were treated like royalty, never before have I seen people genuinely happy to be doing their job - the Mexicans are a friendly and pleasurable bunch!

The pool area was amazing - it was huge and split level so lots of places to sunbathe, with a jacuzzi tucked away on the upper level. The swim up bar was great! Our drink was never left empty for long - never had so many cocktails in my life! My tip is to try the mango tango. Pool and hotel grounds constantly being cleaned/swept - I even saw one worker sweeping the beach at one point! His hard work was not in vain as the beach was beautiful and clean with white soft sand. One thing to note here is the beach at the top of the strip in Hotel zone (near the Riu Hotels/nightlife) is apparantly very small (there is not much sand before the water) but the beach here is perfect...This would personally affect where I would stay so wanted to throw that in.

The food was v good - breakfast was excellent with a huge choice of a bacon and eggs, cereals, fruit, pastries etc. Lunch at the fish bar by the beach was nice as was the snack bar around the other side of the swim up bar and everyday there was a BBQ being cooked in the middle of the pool area. The three restaurants were v good, buffet is as good as buffet could be in an all inclusive. The fried ice cream in the asian place is amazing!

The hotel is walking distance to couple of nice restaurants, shops and watersports marina but far from the nightlife/shopping malls but bus is ridiculously cheap and easy to get so this is no problem at all!!

Great house keeping service, came everyday. Great ents team - activities like volleyball, football etc throughout the day. Would definitely come back and soon I hope!

Room Tip: Ocean view highly recommended. Should you want to eat out once for a change like we did, Harry'...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you very much for taking your time to share with all of us this review. I’m very glad to know that your stay with us resulted in such a pleasurable and memorable vacation.

It will be an honor to have you as our guest again, please feel free to contact us for pre-arrival arrangements.

Indianapolis, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I decided on Fiesta Americana Condesa after hours of research. We read reviews, compared prices,etc...to try and make our best guess on where to stay.

First off. Brief self description. Late 30's, professionals,financially frugal.

Every bit of our trip from Nov 9th-15th was perfect....our only complaint was line for cabs at airport actually.

Check in took 5 minutes at the most. Food, drinks were great at all restaurants. Large pools (one lower by bar...one upper with tons of chairs, hot tub,etc..). Rooms were large enough. Cleaned daily (sometimes twice), literally everything was a call away. We ordered room service most nights after being out...longest we had to wait was 15 minutes.

Gift shops, spa (reasonable prices), workout facility...they do have currency exchange on property...as well as hospitality desk that can help you with activities. We brought our laptop..but business center was available too.

Beach is clean, nice...and wait staff will come by every 10 minutes or so to ask if you need anything. Just perfect service. Hard to describe.

We stayed in room 312...direct beach front. We saw the ocean view rooms with terrace/balcony as well....all looked great.

Cabs in front of hotel with prices listed. Or walk down to the street and get a bus for a $1. Property is in great location....take the bus to the left if you want to go to Ruins, Wet n Wild, Golf....or to the right if you want downtown. Aquaworld is a short walk (1/4 mile) as well.

I know I'm forgetting some details. My suggestion is to bring $100 in $1 bills...tipping is not necessary...but as hard as the staff worked, I would leave a few $$ here and there. Earned every bit of it.

Great location, service...I wouldn't hesitate telling anyone to stay here.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive? Share your experiences!