“good place” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive

You added Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive to your Saves list
Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive
4.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   Boulevard Kukulkan Km 16.5 | Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #8 of 177 Hotels in Cancun
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“good place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

We just returned from cancun. That was good 5 days. I searched lots of hotels and reviews and decide to stay here. That wasn't bad, but not perfect one.

Hotel was little bit old, but well maintained.
Food was good, they may need to add more selection but not that bad.
Beach was really good, buts waves are very strong also fun.
Room was good not the perfect.
Staff was helpful always
Pool was cold for me :) mostly looks clean but some parts I saw dirts floating.
Night entertainment was really good fun times for us.
Hotel location was not bad, close to huge shopping mall. we always took a cab and pay $10, but also bus available.
Cross the street there are lots of water activity center.
Must visit Isla Mujere
It's a family resort but not much kids running around.
Half english speaking half latin guests.
At this time of year very very windy.
Give tip every time, because they are spending lots of afford to make you happy. I tipped $100 during 5 days.

I mean so far good vocation for us. I recommended.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,108)
  • Polish first
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

This is the first time I stayed at one of your hotels let alone an all inclusive. I am writing to tell you what a terrific experience my wife and I had during our stay. You exceeded our expectations with great experiences on all resort fronts. I have comments on three of those below.

The hotel/rooms were in great shape with beautiful public areas with a great layout. It was a really relaxing atmosphere and easy to get around. The restaurants were gorgeously decorated. The pools and beach were very nice and keep in excellent condition.
Although I did not have high expectations regarding the food and drinks at an all inclusive, your restaurants and bars, (although the buffet was, average at best, sorry!), were top notch. Living in Chicago we have access to great restaurants and yours are right up there with the best. In addition, the service was excellent.

Last but top on my list of excellence was your team of employee’s. From start to finish your staff/team was very welcoming, helpful and a pleasure to be around. As a business owner for over 27 years, I know how hard it is to get good employee’s so congratulations on having a great staff/team. I literally left hugging some of your staff members since we bonded over the course of our week stay.

I will be recommending your suite of resorts to all my family, friends, business associates and anyone else who ask for my opinion regarding traveling.

I sincerely thank you and your resort staff on a job well done. I hope they are proud of the job they do and are rewarded appropriately. Gracias!!

Note: The pictures on the hotel website and other pictures I saw on trip advisor do not do the place justice. It's a beautiful place.

Room Tip: I did not see all the rooms but we had an ocean view and it was awesome. It appears most of the roo...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Monticello, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2011

Not a single complaint. Been to Mexico several times, sometimes all inclusive, sometimes not. This resort crushed the others. Nice room (clean and felt secure), great hotel service, great food, drink service at the beach. The resort was extremely well "manicured". FYI, we traveled with my kids (ages 6 and 8) and my in-laws, NONE of us would hesitate to return!!
If I was forced to complain about something it would be that the pool is a little chilly and no real hot tub options.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011 via mobile

This is such an amazing hotel. We were a bit sceptical about going all inclusive as we love good food, however this was so amazing I couldn't recommend it highly enough. The food, the service, the pool-everything was perfect.

• Stayed November 2011
Mexico City, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2011

The service is just amazing!!! really tasty food!!! the best brands in alcohol, (must remeber is allinclusive).

Just beyond perfect!!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011 via mobile

Staying the week before Christmas and the food is great, and overall the service is just as good. But since it is a little chilly, and the pool water even more so, it would be nice to relax in one of the three hot tubs onsite. Too bad none of them work, Nd when I tried to see if there was a chance ne of more might be fixed before the week is over, I was directed to the pool area manager by the front desk. Since I don't know or care where he is, I can only assume they don't care that none of their hot tubs work! Crazy lack of service in such a great place...

• Stayed December 2011
Chicago, IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2011

My boyfriend and I, both in our mid 20s, travelled to FACC for a relaxing 5 day getaway. We loved every minute. The service is number 1 in this hotel. Everyone is so friendly and polite. Even though tips are included in the price, we made sure to tip everyone who helped us.

The rooms are a bit dated but VERY clean. The floors were cleaned and the sheets were changed daily (I noticed this after the sand we dragged from the beach was gone). Rooms are stocked with beer and refreshments (and you can order more if you call the 24hr room service!) Only negative is that the walls are thin and you can hear your neighbors. A family next to us had 3 very energetic children. It did not bother us too much since we spent most of our time outside!

The food can be a hit or miss, depending on your taste. I think the past reviews about the food being bad are based on the food not being "Americanized" enough. However, it was always hot and fresh and had a big variety of fruits and vegetables (not common for many hotels in Cancun). Breakfast was the best! So much to choose from. Be sure to try their amazing omelets. For lunch we went to The Ceviche, enjoyed fried calamari and fish tacos. For dinner, our favorites were the Italian and Mexican restaurants (try the "Paste de chocolate with vanilla cream" for dessert). We also took advantage for the free room service. If you feel like getting food from outside of the hotel, be sure to check out Captain's Cove (about a 5 minute walk south of the hotel). Gorgeous environment on (on the lagoon), delicious food and the best service, as always.

The beach was very clean but the water was too rough to swim in. The lifeguards were on duty and blew their whistles if you went in too far. The waiters came every 10-15 minutes to get you a drink if you wanted one. If you want to do activities, there is AquaWorld right across the street from the hotel. We did the 6 hour deep sea fishing trip (not for those who easily get motion sickness). My boyfriend caught a 7' sailfish (highlight of his trip)! The weather was perfect in December, low 80s and party cloudy. Plenty of SUN!!!

On the negative side for some, this is not a party hotel. It is family and couple friendly. What I loved the most is that the pool/beach grounds were big enough for everyone. There was as play area for families with children, a pool bar for those who wanted to drink and enjoy the water, or the quiet area away from it all for those who wanted pure relaxation. There's nothing I would have changed or added to the hotel. It was perfect! Next time I'm in Cancun, I will definitely choose FACC!!!

Room Tip: Save your money and go for the Lagoon view on a higher floor for the beautiful sunsets!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Fiesta Americana Condesa Cancun All Inclusive? Share your experiences!