“Best trip EVER!!!” 5 of 5 stars

and up
Ranked #7 of 167 Outdoor Activities in Cancun
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Explore Cancun like never before - through the jungle and in a Hummer! Hop aboard a fully automatic Hummer and take the adventure of a lifetime, visiting an authentic Mayan ruin, pet and hold exotic animals in an interactive zoo, swim, jump or zip-line in to an underground cave and going on a thrilling ziplining adventure on the canopy of the mayan jungle! Book your all-inclusive Hummer Jungle Tour today and experience the very best of the Riviera Maya! A Unique experience... Don't take chances, reserve directly in our official website, we manage small size groups so our tours fill up quickly.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Best trip EVER!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

Excellent tours, guides, equipment. Simply the best tour. Well worth the money. The cenote that we swam in was cool , yet amazingly refreshing. If you want to explore cancun, this is the way to do it.

Visited May 2012

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Best Excursion Ever! Thanks Ezekiel.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

This was hands down the best excursion we have ever done as a family and was worth every penny. Our guide Ezekiel was extremely knowledgeable and new a whole lot about everything we encountered throughout the day. We started off at the La Isla mall were you will pick up your Hummer. Our first stop was a reptile zoo which was amazing and the kids loved it. Lots of cool pics and interactions with all of the animals. Next we drove into the jungle and did some zip lining. My 7 year old loved this the most and even went upside down on a few lines. Next we jumped on some 4 wheelers and took a trail to the Cenote which was beautiful. You can either walk in, zip line in or jump in. I chose to jump in and even though I am afraid of heights and it took me about 20 minutes to take the plunge, it was totally worth it and very refreshing. Once we dried off we drove to the town of Puerto Morales where we ate lunch at an oceanfront restaurant (very authentic) where all the ingredients used for the food and drinks was same day fresh. It was amazing. I recommend the pineapple Margarita and the fish. Then we headed back toward Cancun and stopped at some Mayan Ruins. Ezekiel new everything there was to know about his culture and ancestry and it made for a very informative and impressive tour of these ruins.

Overall this was a great day, totally worth the $$$ and the guide was outstanding. I would recommend this excursion to anyone looking to get what they pay for and you have to request Ezekiel, he was great. We will be doing this again when we return next year.

Tehachapi, California
16 attraction reviews
“FUN FUN FUN”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Okay it's out in the sweaty jungle but it was fun. The people were super nice. ( in a location like this you always have a banjo going in the back of your head wondering what if we just some how disappeared- would they ever find us kind of feeling ) Anyways that disappeared and we had a fun time :) The ATV stuff was super fun and the zip lines made me ( the mom) pee my pants , but the kids loved it. !! The cenote swim was A BLAST !!!!!! out in a weird area by itself but FUN . The driver Merick was SUPER SUPER SUPER. We loved him. He spoke perfect english and was funny and had a great nice pleasent attitude. Would make a nice friend. He took us to the zoo - fun :) Also we stopped at a little rest that made the best spicy food . A little whole in the wall with nice people working there :)

Charlotte Hall
“Best tour ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

If you're looking for adventure, this is the tour for you. The meeting point was at a mall and easy to access by bus. There were only 4 in our group (me and my friend, and a couple), and we jumped in 2 Hummers and were off. You drive out of the hotel zone and to all of the attractions, which was pretty fun in itself. Our guide, Merak, was amazing! He was very knowledgable, posed us for great pictures, and even haggled down the price of our picture package when some pictures turned out blurry. We started at the ruins and could even climb up to the sacrifice alter. The ziplining was fun, you get to do one upside down if you're feeling brave. After that we took 4 wheelers to the cenote for a swim. You can zipline in, take steps down, or jump off a small or big cliff as many times as you want. Lunch was at a beautiful oceanfront restaurant. Seating is outside, but there are white drapes that make it look like a wedding set up or something out of a movie. The zoo was unlike any I've ever been to. You get to hold a crocodile and snake, feed monkeys and all sorts of native animals, and walk through a crocodile enclosure. I highly reccomend this tour, especially if you can get Merak as your guide!

Gloucester, United Kingdom
“Simply the best!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Spent 2 weeks in Cancun at the start of December 2012. Spent 4 days diving but wanted to do something completely different. Decided to do a land based activity and found this tour. The company is based at the Isla shopping centre which was a 10 minute walk from our hotel The Royal, in the hotel zone or otherwise it is easily served by buses. My partner was very nervous, but we met up with our guide Ezekiel and straight away my partner started feeling at ease. Ezekiel explained the plan for the whole day so there were no surprises. We had our own hummer rather than sharing with one the other guys in our group. Ezekiel was happy to sit in my hummer as I explained it was my first time driving a left hand drive car. As a guide he was very knowledgeable and liked to get involved in the adventure with us. This tour has everything, Hummers, Mayan ruins, zip wiring, quad bikes and a cenote with a zip wire, balance ropes and cliff jumps. We ate at a very friendly and idyllic waterfront cafe and then went to a zoo. Never one to be a believer in zoos but this zoo specialises in rescued animals so me and my partner were both very happy here.
Anyone booking the tour with these guys would not be disappointed. I would definitely use these guys again. This tour is a MUST!!!!
Big thanks to Ezekiel for an awesome adventure and being an awesome guide.