“Great Homemade Italian Food” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Locanda Paolo

Locanda Paolo
DownTown Cancun. Bonampak Avenue 145. Corner with Jurel street. Sm 3, Cancun, Mexico
+ 52 998 8872627
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 595 Restaurants in Cancun
Cuisines: Italian, Fusion
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Locanda Paolo, Italian Fusion Ristorante. We are a family run restaurant that just celebrated its 23rd Anniversary. Proud to be a Downtown Restaurant.. we provide service to both locals and turists. The experience of visiting Locanda Paolo is never the same. Owners are on site and greet, serve, recommend and cook for you. We are a small and discreet restaurant. We like keeping it like that!! Let Paolo and his nephew Albert help you personalize your own meal. "Food for the soul made with the Heart"
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great Homemade Italian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We were taken here by mutual friends who have been to this resturant before and we were all surprised when Jr Paolo came to our table to explain the menu specials for the day, then when back into the kitchen to prepare our meals. We were not dissappointed and will return again next year.

• Visited June 2013

Cancun, Mexico
“Unique and Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Spent a nice evening in this quaint little Italian place. The owner and chef grew up in Italy and the quality of the food shows it. It is decently affordable, $25-$40 person and the atmosphere was very nice. I would recommend this place for couples and not so much for families.

• Visited February 2013
Georgetown, Guyana
“Great Italian Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

My husband and I celebrated our son's Christening at Paolo's. The service and food were amazing. We were allowed to chose a menu and we were not disappointed. I highly recommend this restaurant who is in the mood for authentic italian cuisine.

• Visited May 2013
“Le chef parfait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Being an hotelier, that loves good food, I am very pleased with Locanda Paolo. Paolo is the perfect host and you can go there 100 times, he will always have something very special to offer you, so you can never get bored of his menu or dishes. I have met Paolo years ago when myself I was also an Executive Chef for Hyatt International. I loved his cuisine then, and after leaving Mexico for many years, I found again la Locanda de Paolo and the food and service did not change a bit, all the contrary. it is getting better and better. Felicitation mon cher Paolo,

• Visited May 2013
Sharon, Connecticut
“Wonderful Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here based on all the great reviews. It did not disappoint! We were greeted and seated right away. We spoke with the manager in English who helped us come up with the perfect menu for our dinners. The glass of wine with my dinner was the best of our trip! We were seated next to a large party celebrating and they were fun. Our meals were delicious and made to order. I will say that the service was a little too good for my liking...we had a good chuckle when I told my husband to watch as I took the last bite and set my fork down. No sooner had it hit the table then it was whisked away! This kind of service is good for large parties I think, but for a couple enjoying a romantic dinner it didn't feel right for me.

• Visited April 2013