“Great experience” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Activities: Group tours/day tour, Snorkeling
More attraction details
Owner description: Snorkeling and diving tour to some of the hottest sites in the region.
Dublin, Ireland
“Great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

My husband and I did the 3 snorkelling tours and was absolutely amazing! Especially in the caves so beautiful and the cenote was just fun jumping in it. Hugo, was our tour guide and he was so good and so funny. Definitely has the knowledge and a very nice gentleman. We went for some lunch beside the caves and the food was yummylicious, especially the chicken. Great tour and great staff!

Visited July 2013

Hartford, Connecticut
4 attraction reviews
“So much fun! Great value for the money!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband, mother, and aunt all did this tour together and were really pleasantly
surprised by how great it was! Our guide was Nacho and he was awesome!! We snorkeled in a fresh water area as well as did some cliff diving and zip lining (both on a small scale) into the water, then we snorkeled in a freshwater cave that was gorgeous! They took professional pics and offered a CD of all the photos at a reasonable price. Then, Nacho led us on a snorkeling g tour in a saltwater lagoon where we saw tons of tropical fish and even stingrays and sea turtles! An authentic Mexican lunch was even included in the tour price. Can't be beat!

Visited July 2013
Runnemede, New Jersey
45 attraction reviews
“Not so good this time”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

This was our 3rd time doing this tour. The first two times were excellent with Luis. This time not the case.The only reason I gave it an "average" rather than "poor" was because of the scenery.
Our guide Israel was training Leez (a new hire) so we were not given the expertise we had paid for. The tour company should have put an additional guide with the group. In the lagoon, we only saw a few larger fish, did'nt go all the way to the reef, and Issi dove only a few times. At the cenote, he encouraged people to jump, maybe so they could get more pictures. They spend more time taking good pictures (every person was required) than the actual diving. Then they sold the pictures at the end. At the buffet, get your chicken because it goes quick! No seconds.
There are many more (ex. Xaret Park) better options (same price).

Rochester, New York
“So much fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

This was a great tour! Our guide Nacho made the trip! No one had ever snorkeled before, including me, and he was very reassuring, making everyone feel comfortable. I felt like it was also a very good use of time. We visited the three locations. I liked the ocean inlet the best because I saw some bigger fish and coral. My husband liked the cave which I didn't like as much, so there's something for everyone! At the cenote you could also do a zip line into the water and jump off a high platform, and if you don't do it, you can just have more time to snorkel. Something to know, they had a photographer taking pictures which turn out really well. Make sure to bring an extra $30.00 for this in case you want to buy the disc after. Also the lunch they provided (buffet) was better than the food at our resort!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Simply amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The trip was just what I wanted to experience in Mexico. Pure Jungle, nature and animals. Me and my mom had a great time and the tour guide Nacho was really friendly and entertaining. It is an adventure suitable for kids as well as adults. Fun guaranteed for everyone.