“NU HOTEL IN AN OLD PART OF TOWN” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Nu Hotel

Nu Hotel
You added Nu Hotel to your Saves list
Nu Hotel
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. La Fragua 1066 entre Tuero Molina y Orizaba | Col. Zaragoza, Veracruz 91910, Mexico   |
Ranked #17 of 79 Hotels in Veracruz
Tampa, Florida
“NU HOTEL IN AN OLD PART OF TOWN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just what I wanted for a first week back in Mexico. I place with consistent Wifi located near the Bus terminal and with food available on site (including room service). Clean, comfortable, shower (with hot water), and well maintained for the most part. The cable channels were superb with CNN news included so I was able to stay up on all the world events. The photos are pretty accurate here in Trip Advisor so there is no need to share my own.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Veracruz
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

The personnel are not at all professional even they nor were greeting. We were 3 days and for the following 2 days it was not sure if it was liquidating in cash or use my credit card, I gave her my card for a open voucher, and it seems that that person did not know how a voucher, because she said it would be charge on my account in this moment. I decided to not discuss and she not mention me with that pay is included breakfast already when check out, told me I had that balance without using 96 Mexican..Which I could n't use it. The staff needs more training on Customer Service

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Been to Nu Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Nu Hotel

Address: Av. La Fragua 1066 entre Tuero Molina y Orizaba | Col. Zaragoza, Veracruz 91910, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Central Mexico and Gulf Coast > Veracruz > Veracruz
Ranked #17 of 79 Hotels in Veracruz
Hotel Class:3 star — Nu Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Nu Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Nu Hotel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.