wonderful option to stay in S.C. It's a bit away from the hustle and bustle but within easy walking distance to downtown. Staff is wonderfull, it's comfy and modern, and their inner courtyard is an island of tranquility for lots of R & R and studying your Spanish verbs and nouns. I highly recommned the place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villas Casa Morada is a small boutique hotel with 8 Suites with one or two bedrooms located in the historic center of San Cristobal de Las Casas, Chiapas, Mexico. All Suites do have an equipped kitchen, dining and living room with fire place. Phone and Internet access. Villas Casa Morada is an ideal place for an extended stay in the Highlands of Chiapas in order to discover the ancient Mayan Culture or even learn Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com and Expedia so you can book your Villas Casa Morada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villas Casa Morada Hotel San Cristobal De Las Casas
- Hotel Casa Morada
- Villas Casa Morada San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico - Chiapas