When we entered this hotel, it reminded us a hotel for one hundred years ago. Like hotels I watched in the movies like Zoro when I was a Child. The building itself is looking very nice and historic and the decoration was matching the building. There is a problem that they did not bring enough comfort level to historical aspect of Hotel.First they offered us a room at the ground floor. It was dark and humid. Then we changed to a room in the first floor. There was no A/C in the hotel and just a portable Chauffage. The bathroom was big but the window of bathroom opened to corridor which brought down the level of privacy. The door, windows and walls were not sound proof and if you are sensitive, you would have got some problem. TV programs were ok and plenty. Breakfast was limited and breakfast hall was very cold on early morning. The staff do not speak English but not a big problem. Sometimes the restaurant waiters for attracting customers in, playing musical organs at the entrance hall in the evening which would increase noise level.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn San Cristobal
- Holiday Inn San Cristobal De Las Casas
- San Cristobal De Las Casas Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn San Cristobal - Espanol San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico - Chiapas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn San Cristobal Espanol is located at the heart of the wonderful colonial city of San Cristobal de las Casas, in Chiapas, which is considered the cradle of ancients cultures from Chiapas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn San Cristobal - Espanol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.