We enjoyed Na Bolom greatly and found it charming and tasteful. While walking around the museum hotel, you can enjoy all the great B&W portraits of the Lancandon people hanging all over the complex. We also love the wood fireplace and it helped in the evening when it got cold. My partner loves the library and spent a lot of time there. Staff were very helpful and took great care of us. Would recommend this place to anyone who knows how to appreciate a gem like this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Following the tradition initiated by Gertrude Duby, Na Bolom also offers rooms for our guests. Each one of the 16 rooms is an extension of the museum, decorated individually with old furniture, artwork, textiles and photographs from the indigenous villages of Chiapas . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Casa Na Bolom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Na Bolom Hotel San Cristobal De Las Casas
- Casa Na Bolom San Cristobal De Las Casas, Mexico - Chiapas