I cant recommend this beautiful quaint B&B enough! I loved everything about El Diablo y La Sandia. Maria is a lovely women who has truly made a home away from home for travellers. You can feel the love and passion she has put into everything: the mexican folk art decorations, the homeoade jams and soaps, the artisanal Mezcales (MAria has her own Mezcal...which is delicious! I recommend the Madrecuishe, Ive been sipping it every since I returned to Canada). Maria gives you a map and list of all her favourites spots in Oaxaca City, and although we didn get to all of them, the ones we did were all memorable and worth going to. The traditional Mexican breakfasts served each morning are the perfect thing to wake up to before heading out to see the sights and the women who prepare the meals are so pleasant. The common areas such as the sitting room and rooftop terrace are very nice and inviting and I really appreciated the "honesty bar" which was a nice touch to making guests feel truly welcomed in MArias B&B. I look forward to returning to Oaxaca City in the near future, and will certainly be staying at El Diablo y La Sandia.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to El Diablo y la Sandia, a quaint hotel that has a different, fun feel to it. Our guests enter and lounge just as they would at home, made easy by our personalized attention and warm environment. We enjoy spoiling you with a morning breakfast, hearty and healthy, as well as providing an orientation upon your arrival to this wonderful town. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your El Diablo y la Sandia B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- El Diablo y La Sandia Hotel Oaxaca
- El Diablo y La Sandia Bed And Breakfast