stayed one night here. Nice old mansion with patio. Rooms are around the patio execept some rooms that are in the back and are more quiet. Did just sleep here so cant judge on the food. Rooms was good and very complete with iron, cable tv, wireless, snacks. Nice terrace on top surrounded with cactusses. Centrally located just a few blocks from Santo Domingo.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Sierra Azul Hotel
- Casa De Sierra Azul Hotel Oaxaca
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de Sierra Azul is an elegant and beautifully restored 200-year-old colonial home offers quiet, unusually spacious rooms in the heart of the city. It is only two blocks from the bustling Zocalo with its many cafes, strolling musicians, and artisans offering Oaxaca's famous painted animals and other high quality hand crafts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Venere and Otel so you can book your Casa de Sierra Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.