“good hotel, bad service” 2 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Bonita

Save Saved
You added Casa Bonita to your Saves list
Casa Bonita
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Calle De Catalina 102 | San Felipe del Agua, Oaxaca 68020, Mexico   |
Ranked #4 of 111 Hotels in Oaxaca
A TripAdvisor Member
“good hotel, bad service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2005

my impression of the hotel was very good. A bit too far from downtown maybe. My girlfriend and I though had a bad experience with the hotel. We booked the hotel 2 months in advance only to find out when we got to the hotel that they had given away our room. We ended up staying in the hotel 1 night instead of 4. Since the hotel took reposnsability for the mistake they agreed to relocate us in a different hotel. I have to admit the hotel looked quite fine but it was not fun to be relocated (in a much worse place!) after 1 night due to their mistake...

• Stayed January 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2004

Casa Bonita is without a doubt the best deal in Oaxaca... My wife and I stayed there in April of '04. Other people we met were less than satisfied with their hotels, but I must say Casa Bonita was quite a surprise!! It's the most beautiful hotel, in a very quiet part of town, north of El Centro just a couple miles. Alexandro, Roque, Miquel, and Maripaz were the best people, always willing to go the extra mile to make sure we were happy, in fact I was kind of hoping I could find an e-mail address for the hotel itself so I could keep in touch with them, they became like family for the 6 days we were there. The price can't be beat for the quality of service, this place would be a $400 a night hotel in the States. We loved Casa Bonita and, Lord willing, we will certainly return.....

Jeff & Elizabeth Lewis

PS, Alexandro is the best driver, Roque and Miquel will not dissapoint you as they are the BEST waiters, and the FOOD!!!!!! Try the Oaxaquena, or the Crepes Casa Bonita!!!!!!!!!!!!! (My favorite!)

• Stayed April 2004
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2002

Hi, I would like to say that Hotel Casa Bonita is an excellent place to stay in Oaxaca, Mexico.

It's a diferent treat with the staff, very personalized, besides the rooms are so big and cozy, the restaurant is great and the garden is beautiful.

Great place to really relax, very quiet.

Been to Casa Bonita? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Casa Bonita

Address: Calle De Catalina 102 | San Felipe del Agua, Oaxaca 68020, Mexico
Location: Mexico > Southern Mexico > Oaxaca > Oaxaca
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Restaurant Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
#1 Luxury Hotel in Oaxaca
#7 Romantic Hotel in Oaxaca
Hotel Class:4 star — Casa Bonita 4*
Vive una mezcla de lujo y tradición en tu visita a la Ciudad de Oaxaca.Hotel Casa Bonita se ve y se siente como una exclusiva residencia de lujo. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Casa Bonita reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Casa Bonita Oaxaca

If you own or manage Casa Bonita, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.