“Fantastico!!” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Oaxaca, Mexico
“Fantastico!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2011

This was one of the most interesting, amusing, informational and great fun tours I have ever done. Linda is knowledgeable about the history of these churches and the history of Mexico surrounding the churches and she has the wonderful ability of not letting the church take itself too seriously but still being very nice while discussing a not so nice history. Not only did I learn, I was laughing most of the way. I love learning and having fun at the same time. I highly recommend this tour.

Visited October 2011

Travelers who viewed Linda Martin's Walking Tour of Colonial Churches also viewed

Been to Linda Martin's Walking Tour of Colonial Churches? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Linda Martin's Walking Tour of Colonial Churches, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.

Bookmark for later