The hotel has beautiful grounds. The rooms are nicely furnished. My main complaints is that the "free" wifi did not reach many of the rooms at all, so we had to take our computers/PDAs to the lobby for access. Also, the hot water was spotty.
The walk to the center of town is not bad, and there are actually plenty of restaurants and nice things to do within one or two blocks of the hotel.
The pool was well-maintained and pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel Oaxaca
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Oaxacan graciousness amid the exuberant vegetation and modern hacienda-style setting of this four-star resort. Peace and tranquility make us an ideal option for a relaxing vacation or productive meeting or convention. Quality in every detail, excellent location and service. 145 rooms, 18 junior suite, 3 suites, restaurante "Antequera", bar "Dainzu", tennis courts, swimming pool, gym, parking, business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Mision de Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.