The hotel has been chosen by my tour operator and it is located perhaps 15-20 min walk from Zocalo. Get a map from the hotel staff.
Saturday night one of the buildings on the property is rented out to the locals and serves as a club with loud music blasting till early in the morning. One can hear the festivities behind closed doors and windows in your room.
While walking in the town one realizes how many other hotel options there are, closer to the center, that perhaps are more cost efficient. The town itself is very lovely, make sure you take trips to Mitla and Mt Alban. Price of the taxi from the hotel to the airport is around US$13 or so.
Visit local museums, they are interesting. One can get a huge cup of best quality hot chocolate at the local market for very cheap.
- Also Known As:
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel Oaxaca
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Oaxacan graciousness amid the exuberant vegetation and modern hacienda-style setting of this four-star resort. Peace and tranquility make us an ideal option for a relaxing vacation or productive meeting or convention. Quality in every detail, excellent location and service. 145 rooms, 18 junior suite, 3 suites, restaurante "Antequera", bar "Dainzu", tennis courts, swimming pool, gym, parking, business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Mision de Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.