The hotel is very nice and clean. If you want to book a tour you may do so right in the hotel lobby, which i found very convenient. I booked a tour for three which was done very well. The food in the restaurant was very good along with the service.
The drain in my bathroom did omit a foul smell. I finally just put a towel over the drain to cover the smell. Also there was a loud band playing Saturday night, but that was the only night.
This is Not the location or place to stay if you want to experience the city. I was there to see the Day of the Dead ceremonies and the Zocolo. You can reach down town by cab for 35 pasos.
- Also Known As:
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel Oaxaca
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Oaxacan graciousness amid the exuberant vegetation and modern hacienda-style setting of this four-star resort. Peace and tranquility make us an ideal option for a relaxing vacation or productive meeting or convention. Quality in every detail, excellent location and service. 145 rooms, 18 junior suite, 3 suites, restaurante "Antequera", bar "Dainzu", tennis courts, swimming pool, gym, parking, business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, HostelWorld, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Mision de Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.