This hotel is about 8 blocks from Oaxaca's city center which makes it a great location when you want to be near downtown but not in the middle of it. It has many two stories buildings spread in a wide area with lots of well kept gardens.
It's very well connected to go other attractions as Mitla, Monte Alban, Santo Tomas, etc.
Service in the restaurant is fantastic!!! one of the best I've found. Food is good as Oaxaca is know as being one of the regions with best Mexican food. (which has been awarded as a World Heritage).
The only downside of the hotel is that some rooms can be a bit noisy.
- Also Known As:
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel Oaxaca
- Mision De Los Angeles Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience Oaxacan graciousness amid the exuberant vegetation and modern hacienda-style setting of this four-star resort. Peace and tranquility make us an ideal option for a relaxing vacation or productive meeting or convention. Quality in every detail, excellent location and service. 145 rooms, 18 junior suite, 3 suites, restaurante "Antequera", bar "Dainzu", tennis courts, swimming pool, gym, parking, business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA and Venere so you can book your Mision de Los Angeles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.