It is in a peaceful and safe part of Mexico city bordering the trendy Condesa area. The staff is great and offers great suggestions. It is a few blocks from the metro and a short walk away from great restaurants. It has a very welcoming atmosphere and the breakfast of a small fee is great. The rooms are nice, comfortable and clean, the wifi is strong, and the decor is charming. I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Comtesse, a great Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Condesa's trendy neighborhood, a perfect play to stay (parks, restaurants, bars, trees in the street...). Thomas will receive you, friendly, with his advice, tips, and great knowledge of the city speaking French, English and Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Casa Comtesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Comtesse Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Comtesse Mexico City