This hotel was our introduction to a month long visit to Mexico. The staff made us feel very welcome on arrival, and disorientated after amost 18 hours travelling. The house is a beautiful 1940's(?) townhouse with real character and is tastefully decorated with local artworks. Our room was very spacious and included a balcony overlooking the internal courtyard. The breakfast menu was very extensive and beautifully prepared. The area is a leafy suburb, it felt very safe and not at all what we were expecting.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Comtesse Hotel
- Casa Comtesse Hotel Mexico City
- Casa Comtesse Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Casa Comtesse, a great Bed and Breakfast in the heart of Condesa's trendy neighborhood, a perfect play to stay (parks, restaurants, bars, trees in the street...). Thomas will receive you, friendly, with his advice, tips, and great knowledge of the city speaking French, English and Spanish. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Casa Comtesse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.