“So glad we stayed here” 5 of 5 stars

Busue a Boutique Experience Hotel
Eugenio Sue 45, Mexico City 11560, Mexico   |
Ranked #195 of 293 Hotels in Mexico City
Doha, Qatar
“So glad we stayed here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was a bit hesitant booking this hotel as there were only 2 reviews at that time, although both positive but now I am glad I decided to give this boutique hotel a chance. It was a bit difficult to find it as the hotel name is not even written on the front, but it's located in a very nice area with lots of restaurants nearby. The doors are usually closed but there is always someone at reception and usually a guy standing outside as well. Most of the receptionist speak English (except one). We had a beautiful Premier room on the first floor. Very clean and very comfy. We didn't see any other guests at all. The previous commenter was unhappy about the noise...I guess he must be right if people are sitting and talking outside as the windows are looking at the little courtyard. Luckily during our time nobody was sitting there and there was no noise at all. It's such a nice little place, I would recommend to anyone giving it a try.
The hotel also arranged for us a great private tour to the pyramids. Only thing to warn you about, when we asked them to call a taxi to bring us to the Centro Historico the taxi charged us exactly double then the normal taxi we took back.
A very positive note: they let us check out late without any extra charge.
Haven't tried the restaurant but it looks good!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
PJsMM, Director of Sales at Busue a Boutique Experience Hotel, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Dear guests: Thank you so much for your kind comments, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, please do visit us again in the near future.

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Boerne, TX
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

got a room on the first floor (I believe Room 2) and could not sleep due to the noice from within the hotel. There was a public patio adjacent to my room windows (and I mean right next to my room) which guests sat until late. I had to leave the windows to the patio open because the air conditioner in my room would not work. The hotel staff started speaking to each other loudly at around 6:00 AM, which irritated me further. To make matters worse, my room rate - which was not cheap - included breakfast, which the hotel would not honor even though I had my printed EXPEDIA confirmation which clearly stated breakfast was included. After the restaurant staff and lobby personnel would not honor my included breakfast, the hotel manager (or owner) had to come down from Olympus and authorize the staff not to charge me for breakfast. Other than the noise, the room was ok. The rooms on higher floors probably do not have the noise problem I suffered. The restaurant is on the top floor (I think 5th) and is very unique (I liked it.) All in all, however, I had such a bad experience with the hotel (noise and breakfast situation) that I can not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest: Thank you so much for your comments, we deeply regret all the inconveniences you had to go thru. We would like to assure you that this is not our standard practice and would love it if you would allow us to make it up, next time you visit Guadalajara.
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2014

A Great hotel with great people !!
Its the best location near the Park and Masaryk
Worth every dollar spended. The Room service was not that good but acceptable for me.

Every time I visit México will stay here for sure.
Don't forget to make Reservation for the restaurant Cornelia !!!

Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
PJsMM, Director Comercial at Busue a Boutique Experience Hotel, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Guests: Thank you so much for your review of your recent visit to our hotel. We are happy to hear your stay with us was a pleasant one, looking forward to serving you again.

Been to Busue a Boutique Experience Hotel? Share your experiences!