Good location along one of the most important street in Mexico City. 222 Reforma is next to it, which is convenient for food, shopping and some coffee. It's near to bus stop with buses to downtown and other parts of mexico city, but it's pretty far away from the metro (subway).
The staffs are polite, courteous and helpful.
Room is clean, modern, bright and basically no different from a usual Holiday Inn room. There's a flat screen TV with a good variety of channels, coffee maker, air conditioning. Clean bathroom with towels, soap, hairdryer etc. I'm really satisfied at the breakfast too. I would stay here again for my future visits to Mexico City.
Be careful of taxi service from the hotel lobby as there are taxis who charge more than the price of a normal taxi in mexico city.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Holiday Inn Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is strategically located in the World Trade Center complex, in the financial and commercial district of Mexico City. Entertainment in a walking distance, wireless Internet access, Gym, Great Room and Terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Otel and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.