Good location next to 222 Reforma (mall) which is also convenient for taxis (both getting them and locating the hotel). Within walking distance to many restaurants and shops. Good service with nice basic breakfast. Paid about1960 Pesos per night including breakfast. Only had a shower (no bathtub) in the room so be aware if this is important to you. Room was very clean. I would stay here again when in town for business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is strategically located in the World Trade Center complex, in the financial and commercial district of Mexico City. Entertainment in a walking distance, wireless Internet access, Gym, Great Room and Terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Holiday Inn Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Mexico Reforma Mexico City