I've stayed at this hotel for longer stays twice - last year for almost one month; this year for 10 days.
The good:1) location, location, location. It's only 2 blocks from Metro Insurgentes and about 3 blocks from the Reforma bus. There are numerous restaurants nearby. I especially love the pozole restaurant on Londres - Beatricita also on Londres, 190. On the caddy corner to the hotel is a great open air taco restaurant. On Florencio is a mediocre Korean, whichwill do when you are jones for Asian. It's a short walk to the angel and you can walk through the metro station to colonia Roma which has numerous restaurants.
2) The staff are very friendly and helpful and generally nice people.
3) The suites are 2 large rooms, have a pull out bed, a large desk, a TV in each room, a safe, microwave ad small refrig. There is a coffee pot and a package of coffee less daily as well as 2 small bottles of water.
4) you can tore luggage as needed.
5) There are safe cabs right in front of the hotel or a safe cab stand a block away on Hamburgo.
6) There is a roof top workout room and an area to just hang out.
The not so good:
1) On the weekend there is a lot of noise from (I guess) a disco nearby. During the week it is fine.
2) The room smelled mildew - but with the windows open the smell disappeared.
There is a breakfast that is substantial - I prefer the street food so usually do not get this.
Overall, I would stay here every time. I'm not sure why I did not give it a 5. it's close.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are possibly the most European-flavoured hotel in America. At the hotel in Mexico city, Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites, we want our guests to enjoy both continents at one and the same time: all the comfort of Europe and all the attractions of the most genuine spirit of the American continent that this city and country embody like no other. Located between the streets called London, Liverpool, Genova and Amberes, at the hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites (luxury hotel Mexico) you will find a modern, European, cosmopolitan atmosphere, where you can enjoy the best of the luxuries and amenities of the Federal District's Zona Rosa. The hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites is a true paradise of tranquility, specially thought out for business men and women who need to spend long stretches of time in the Mexican capital. All the suites of the luxury hotel Mexico are equipped with every imaginable detail: hydro-massage bathtub, writing desk, coffee machine, ironing kit and many other details for family travel and for lengthy stays. The hotel in mexico also has a gym, covered parking, a business corner, a lounge for events (Barcelona Lounge) with capacity to hold over 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites Mexico City