The location is awesome! You are basically in the heart of Mexico or within minutes from it. Zona Rosa is know for its friendliness towards the gay community, so the environment is great because everyone is very friendly and you find all sorts of shops, cafes, and restaurants. I love being in a place where I can see diversity and freedom and this was a great location for that. There are also many night clubs and the metro/subway station is basically outside of the hotel. I also love the fact the I was walking distance to Paseo de la Reforma which takes you everywhere. I walked to the Castillo de Chapultepec, to the Museo Nacional de Antropologia and to the Museo Rufino Tamayo. I almost forgot to mention the impressive suite where I stayed: It was A-MAI-ZING: for the price you pay you get so much, the suite has a small living room kitchenette type of room (two sofas, a tv stand and tv with cable, mini refrigerator, sink, and microwave with cabinets!) divided by a wooden door that you can obviously close for privacy if you have company, the bedroom/bathroom combination is also very nice and VERY spacious! I loved this place. The only reason I don't give it 5 stars is because I kept getting a foul smell in the bathroom that kept appearing and disappearing and because I was placed in the second floor with no views of the city. Stay here for great location, price and service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are possibly the most European-flavoured hotel in America. At the hotel in Mexico city, Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites, we want our guests to enjoy both continents at one and the same time: all the comfort of Europe and all the attractions of the most genuine spirit of the American continent that this city and country embody like no other. Located between the streets called London, Liverpool, Genova and Amberes, at the hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites (luxury hotel Mexico) you will find a modern, European, cosmopolitan atmosphere, where you can enjoy the best of the luxuries and amenities of the Federal District's Zona Rosa. The hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites is a true paradise of tranquility, specially thought out for business men and women who need to spend long stretches of time in the Mexican capital. All the suites of the luxury hotel Mexico are equipped with every imaginable detail: hydro-massage bathtub, writing desk, coffee machine, ironing kit and many other details for family travel and for lengthy stays. The hotel in mexico also has a gym, covered parking, a business corner, a lounge for events (Barcelona Lounge) with capacity to hold over 50 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Agoda so you can book your Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Hotel Mexico City
- Hotel Eurostars Zona Rosa
- Eurostars Zona Rosa Suites Mexico City