I had an extended stay at this hotel in March 2011. This hotel is next to the Crowne Plaza and the two share a connection between the lobbies. I had work in the area and so it was a good location. Positives: newer hotel, modern decor, comfortable beds, friendly staff, free breakfast, A/C was nice and cold. Negative issues: no Metro station close by, shower temperature was sometimes lukewarm at best, other times fluctuated to scalding hot in a split second. The shower head was also about 4 inches shorter than me, and I'm 5'10. The internet speed would slow to a crawl in the evening.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites At The Wtc
- Holiday Inn Mexico City
- Mexico City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites At The WTC Mexico City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites is strategically located in the World Trade Center complex, in the financial and commercial district of Mexico City. Entertainment, shops and restaurants in a walking distance - Well-appointed guestrooms, Wireless Internet access, Gym and Terrace. 31 family Suites with breakfast table, microwave, coffee maker, and minibar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites at the WTC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.