I use this hotel 5 times per year while visiting my customer in Pedregal, which is only 10 blocks away (MXN 100 by hotel taxi). The hotel is nice, with large rooms but they are missing several points which ruin your experience:
1. You need to pay for Internet access, which I am ok with. BUT you cannot use 2 devices with the same passcode, it is MAC address specific. So, laptop and Ipad? Pay twice. WHY?
2. You have a coffee machine in your room. But they will charge you for the coffee (awful BTW) and they will ask at check out: Did you drink our coffee?
3. Same with the bottled water. Have to pay for it.
4. Gym has no windows ... and is old.
5. Check in and Check out takes forever.
And finally, they have a funny way of numbering floors ... all floors have a 2 in front, so if you are going to the 9th floor, you are actually on Floor 29.
- Also Known As:
- Camino Real Pedregal Hotel Mexico City
- Camino Real Pedregal Hotel
- Camino Real Pedregal Mexico City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, MexVax, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Camino Real Pedregal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.