If you are thinking of playing extra for an upgrade to the fiesta club level. Its kind if a waste the "breakfast" selection is very limited and on the afternoon you still have to pay extra for alcoholic beverages. This is unlike the hilton or grand krystal where the alcohol is free.
Also the coffee in the room is expensive, the room service food is ok but stay away from the Peruvian ceviche. It's corn with lettuce and a bunch of cooked seafood served cold. No spicing.
Some staff are truly rude. I couldn't say names but for example the lay in the afternoon lounge service was extremely rude and taking your plates away very quickly like it was an inconvenience for her.
I just have to give it this rating because compared to other chains of hotels in Mexico this would fall subpar.
Before this hotel I also stayed at the Sheraton, Hilton and Krystal grand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the new financial district where are also the largest international firms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Santa Fe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Inn Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City