I stayed at this hotel for 3 days while traveling for business. If your office/business matters are in Santa Fe area, this is a great hotel for you. Rooms are nice and comfortable, great space and even though the air conditioning is really loud, you can turn it up as soon as you get to your room and turn it off when you go to sleep and room temperature will be ok (my room was on the 7th floor and received sun the whole afternoon, but this worked for me).
Hotel staff is really nice and helpful, and I even got a "welcome gift" (some fruit and a small bottle of wine) when I arrived, which was a really nice detail.
The hotel restaurant has different options if you want a quiet meal after a long day of work, and is not expensive at all. Food is good,, I really recommend it.
If you are not in Mexico city for business and would like to see the tourist attractions, you should not stay at the Santa Fe area, since it is really far from attractions and you will spend more time in traffic than anywhere else.
I would deffinitely stay at this hotel again if on business again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the new financial district where are also the largest international firms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Santa Fe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Inn Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City