Located just across the street of the BBVA Convention center, this two-hotels in one is a very good option to stay. The fiesta inn has a lowe price, but it is still great hotel (i think is the nicest Fiesta Inn chain hotel of all), and the Fiesta Americana is very good too. The Shu restaurant is just around the corner, and has one of the best japanese food in Mexico City(i tried to make a review of it but is not listed). Most of the Fortune 500 list corporate office for Mexico or Latin America are located just nearby.
Rooms are quiet and with a great view! Sonthe higher floor you get, nicer the view you get!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the new financial district where are also the largest international firms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Fiesta Americana Santa Fe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Inn Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City