Have stayed in several hotels in Mexico City (for tourism), this is the best by far and not pricey at all. A new mall (samara stores) in a walking distance where you can catch a movie in a brand new cinema, a huge one (Santa Fe Mall) is just 5 minutes away by car. The room was great and had an amazing view, the upgrade to the executive floor was a nice detail. There are many other hotels in this area of the city that do not offer that much and are quite more expensive. The swimming pool and gym are also excellent. The breakfest is a little expensive but you can find many options minutes away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the new financial district where are also the largest international firms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fiesta Americana Santa Fe Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiesta Inn Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City
- Fiesta Americana Mexico City
- Mexico City Fiesta Americana
- Fiesta Americana Santa Fe Hotel Mexico City