The best thing of this hotel is its rooms sizes. Since it used to be an Embassy Suites before becoming a Meridien, all rooms are suites. A lot of space and very comfortable. The service its outstanding and you get a free illy espresso per stay. They have an indoor pool in the basement where the fitness center is also located. Probably the only weakness that I find for this hotel comparing it to the Marriott Reforma or the Sheraton Maria Isabel is their gym. Is very small with only 2 treadmills and 2 ellipticals so if you like to workout and somebody beat you to it, probably you will have to return at a later time to see if the equipment is available. So if Reforma is close where you need to be, its a fantastic option, right in the middle between Mexico City's Downtown area and the Polanco area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Media 8, Inc., Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City