The hotel is well located right in the city centre. It looks like the hotel has recently been refitted - all in good condition. Our room turned out to be a huge suite - very nice. The bedroom window had an excellent view over the city, though the living room had no window. Beds were very comfortable though a little small - standard width doubles. Internet was rather slow, though the hotel tells us this was upgraded just after we left.
The restaurant was very good, for lunch and dinner, only disadvantage for tourists was all the food was international, no mexican food. The bar was pleasant in the early evening, but when we were there, was unusable by around 8 pm due to very loud doof doof music not really fitting for a hotel bar.
Service throughout the hotel was very polite, friendly and helpful, and all staff spoke reasonable or good English.
The hotel organised a tourist trip for us. Not good - picked up half an hour late, and the scheduled duration more than doubled due to a series of very long stops in shops from which no doubt the guide gets a cut. However, the concierge enquired after as to how the trip was, and seemed honestly concerned at what had happened and promised to feed back to the tour company.
Definitely we will stay at this hotel any time we are back in Mexico City.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rising above the timeless Paseo de la Reforma, Le Méridien Mexico City is located in a district that exemplifies the city’s juxtaposition. Renowned museums and other cultural attractions contrast with numerous businesses and financial resources.The hotel facilitates pleasurable stays with such features as sightseeing tours, a fitness center, indoor pool, and a variety of dining experiences for every occasion and every taste. Three smart function spaces can accommodate up to 100 guests.Our 160 suites are illuminating environments for business and leisure; some afford outstanding skyline views. Separate living and bedroom spaces ensure privacy and the ability to host small gatherings. Marble bathrooms offer exclusive brand amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Le Meridien Mexico City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mexico City - Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Embassy Suites Reforma
- Mexico City Embassy Suites
- Le Meridien Mexico City