We were a group of 4 people. We stayed our last night in Mexico in this terrible hotel as we returned from Acapulco.
When we arrived there, the hotel looked very bad even before you enter there. Don't look at the photos in the internet because I think that they were taken when the hotel was new. The hotel was under renovation when we were there. The smell of the paint was very bad. Also the smell of the carpets in the room was very bad, and we found cockroch the room.
Also the bathroom smells very bad. Towels were very thin and there was no shampoo in the hotel.
Our reservation was for two double rooms and they were not able to fulfill this, so they gave us a triple room and a single room.
In addition to that, the staff don't speak a single word in English. We wanted to book a Taxi to go to the airport. The staff didn't understand what we want and they were not able to help us. I went to a close hotel to help me in the Taxi reservation.
Simply don't go there. Believe me it had been very bad experience. You can contact me if you need further info.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on a quiet street just behind Avenida Paseo de la Reforma, Condesa Reforma is a small boutique hotel perfect for those doing business in Mexico City or who are looking for an extended stay option. All rooms are equipped with full kitchens and free WiFi. Our modern lobby, friendly service and clean, comfortable rooms are always available at an affordable price. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Condesa Reforma reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Condesa Reforma Hotel Mexico City
- Condesa Reforma Mexico City