“Truly a Luxury Hilton...one of the best Hiltons ever” 5 of 5 stars

4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Antonio Dovali Jaime No. 70, Mexico City 1219, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #10 of 295 Hotels in Mexico City
Beverly Hills, California
“Truly a Luxury Hilton...one of the best Hiltons ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2014

Perfect Hotel , I have been to lots of Hiltons ,being gold and sometimes diamond on hh.this is one of the best hiltons i have ever been to. Gorgeous clean design, perfect staff. Everyone makes you feel welcome, huge suite , nice asian (?) decoration, 2 huge tv screens, no jacuzzi but fantastic tequila plate as welcome amenity. Best pool in mexico i have seen so far and in walking distance to 3 malls. Samara mall is actually within the hotel complex with a fantastic supermarket.
Get a regular taxi at 100 pesos to get back to mexico city ,the hotel charges 590 :)
Fantastic hotel !!! The executive lounge was good, some wines from chiles and some innovative finger food. Could have been a little bit more maybe lol...
Breakfast was great ,but try to have it earlier than 9 because afterwrads it really got crowded up there .....
Best hotel in mexico I know

Room Tip: Try to get a suite
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
angelica b, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Thank you very much for taking your time to post and share your comments with us and other travelers.
We are very pleased that the facilities, in particular our executive lounge was used to your convenience and was a nice bonus to your experience at the Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe.
I do hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the newer future.
Angelica

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Mexico City
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great business hotel with gorgeous rooms and common areas. It is connected to a shopping center with various restaurants a grocery store as well as a movie theater with VIP service. We stayed in a Junior Suite and much appreciated it. The bathroom is enormous with both a bath tub and a shower and the working desk was very comfortable. Our Dachshund came along and enjoyed very much her hotel bed as well as other small amenities the staff provided. I do not have a single complain regarding this past stay and I look forward at staying there again.

Room Tip: Junior suites are amazing
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Jerome L, General Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 23, 2014
Dear Vincebilodeau,
I want to thank you very much for your message for several reasons.
First of all for taking th etime to share your experience but also for giving us a chance to change your perception about our hotel and stay again.
I am glad you (and Lakshmi) had an enjoyable stay. I like you daschund's picture a lot.

I will be happy to welcome you again in the future.
Jerome Luciani
Mexico City Sanat Fe, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Excellent for the business traveller, new hotel, shopping centre and a selection of good restaurants close by. Absolutly no surprises, always dependable especially after a long journey. Easily arranged travel to and from the airport and locally to office.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Jerome L, Director General at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 16, 2014
Dear Guest,
thank you very much for your kind words and for talking the time to share your experience.
Since you will be back, I will be glad to meet with you in person.
Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at MEXSA_GM@hilton.com.

Have a great rest of the week.
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Stay on the Executive floor if you can - it's worth it especially if you are with your family. Valet is very slow and I had issues with the keyless entry. Below the hotel are high-end grocery (Chedraui), movie theatres, and restaurants. Very safe area. The large Sante Fe Mall is a few KM away - hotel taxi is 100 pesos or taxi on the street is 40 pesos.

Room Tip: Stay on Executive floor, and the 15th floor bar is refreshing.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
angelica b, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Dear Josh R,
I do hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the newer future.
Tarrytown, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

The staff are very professional and courteous....the rooms are clean, the beds comfortable and the linens were crisp and fresh...The bathroom was spacious and the lightening was good. There is a mall an elevator ride down from the lobby or a short taxi drive away is one of the largest in Mexico City and so is sightseeing in the historic district...make sure you check the weather in advance if you want sun...

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Dear Cocosmom2,
I want to thank you for taking your time to post and share your comments with us and other travelers. We are extremely pleased that the room that we had for you met your needs and especially that the shopping center that we have attached to the hotel was used to your convenience.
I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property in a not so distant future.
Angelica B
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

What a spectacular Hilton. Located in one of Mexico City's emerging neighborhoods, Santa Fe. The corporate hub of the city. From the outside, this building blends in seamlessly with the architecture of the surrounding hotels and corporate buildings. Once inside, you are transported back to the future… literally, stepping inside a mid century heaven that is customized to our present aesthetic for all that is mid century. The lobby of the hotel features many mini living room spaces to socialize, sit with friends, and even work. The furniture is beautifully appointed (though maybe a little too small in scale for the vast open lobby). There are so many rich textures throughout the lobby furnishings and finishes. Beautifully crafter wood paneling throughout bring a rich warmth to the open space. This is carried through to the guest rooms and hallways throughout the hotel. The guest rooms are large, open and with many rich wood detailing throughout. From the plush carpet to Hilton's signature white bed, this really was a room to relax in and maybe even dangerous as you just don't feel like leaving your room because it feels so much like a home. The bathroom is sensational. The shower is large and features a waterfall shower head that is blissful. In terms of design, aesthetic, attention to customer, this hotel scores an A+!! Really, the only complain is the food at the restaurant. It's bland. Plain. Uninspired. When I travel to Mexico, I expect the hotel I stay in to feature it's local cuisine. I was expecting a high end Mexican gourmet selection, but all I had to choose from were standard American tastings that were not to pleasing to the taste buds. That aside, I would definitely stay their again, and again. Amazing hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
angelica b, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear JavC0.
We are very pleased to hear that you had an enjoyable stay in your recent visit to Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe. I am very pleased that the new and modern property was to your liking and especially the rooms and decoration.
I am very sorry to hear that the food in our restaurant was not up to par with the hotel and what you expected. As you can imagine it is through constructive feedback such as the one that you have provided that we can not only improve but anticipate our guest’s needs and therefore allow them to have better and more memorable experiences with us!

I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your comments with us and with other travelers and I do hope that we have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our property in the near future.
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

The hotel is brand new. Very clean and modern. The rooms are very nice too. Beds are not as comfortable as I would have liked but some of my colleagues liked the very firm mattress. The bathroom includes a make-up mirror with a light so you can see. The lighting in the room is strange, they have a spotlight on that you have to try to figure out how to shut off. The bathroom also has a light on at night that I never did figure out how to shut off so I kept the door closed. The issue with the hotel for me was the restaurant. It wasn't staffed properly, 2 waiters for all the tables. And they only had 1 red and 1 white wine by the glass. For business travelers who are traveling alone if you don't like chardonnay you are out of luck. And they don't give Americans free bottled water in the room which they do at the Santa Fe. I have gotten sick while traveling to Mexico so I am very careful. The gym, pool and bar area is very nice too.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
angelica b, Public Relations Manager at Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear PJL58
I want to thank you for taking your time to post and share your comments with us and other travelers. We are extremely pleased that the room that we had for you met your needs.
I am very sorry to hear that the service in our restaurant was not up to par with the hotel and what you expected. As you can imagine it is through constructive feedback such as the one that you have provided that we can not only improve but anticipate our guest’s needs and therefore allow them to have better and more memorable experiences with us!
I do hope we have the pleasure in welcoming you back in the newar future.