“Speechless..” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Mexico City, Mexico
“Speechless..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

The first time }, that I wqent to this place was on 2011, I wanted to go there because the owner is a guy that has a tv program that talks about the best restaurants, fashion, places, everyhting about style. So i thought it was going to be good. And i don't regret it, it is the best place I've ever been here in Mexico, I loved the service, the cocktails, the food, the place, so chic.
If you ever come to Mexico, you have to go there.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

71% Recommend
los gatos
“Chef Extraordinaire”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

Duke's is a very visible restaurant with decor a few generations past. But the chef is what it is all about. Pedro Abascal is supposed to be the up and comer chef; believe me he has arrived big time. We were fortunate to dine on a special menu prepared for our week of culinary touring. The meal Abascal prepared was the highlight for me. Extraordinary flavors and presentation melded into a master meal by a master tradesman.

Visited February 2013