“Nice place, and great service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Inn Ciudad de Mexico Santa Fe

Save Saved
You added Comfort Inn Ciudad de Mexico Santa Fe to your Saves list
Comfort Inn Ciudad de Mexico Santa Fe
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Prol. Paseo de la Reforma 557 | Pase de Las Lomas, Mexico City 1330, Mexico   |
Ranked #207 of 283 Hotels in Mexico City
Nuevo Laredo, Mexico
“Nice place, and great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was one of those long business trips, stayed for 15 days. First impression the rooms are small, the deal I didn’t like was the bathroom at least the access to the shower, it’s a small gap and it doesn’t have a door or shower curtain, I’m not basketball player but the gap when you sit in the toilet to the door is like very short, my knees bump sometimes with the door. The bed was very comfortable, I’m all about the bed, especially to get those nice naps before going to dinner, TV was great, since I plugged in my laptop, I used it like my monitor. It’s located in a heavy traffic intersection alongside a tunnel, but fairly enough I didn’t get much noise from the street and I had a great view at night. I had the continental breakfast buffet, it’s nice, but what is more enjoyable is the staff, they have the time to chat with you and make you feel welcomed not just a guest, at some point the owner even comes along a makes sure everything is ok, she evens talks and give you pointers of where to go and what thing to avoid, it’s helpful some on to be there and help you out. Now if you take cabs from the hotel there a bit on high prices, if you walk along the main street up north there’s a cab places and the fees are less. You don’t have restaurants or bars near the hotel, you have to walk at least 10 minutes to get to those places, there’s a park nearby, and a Mall up the main street if you are for a walk of 15 minutes. For those visiting corporate offices, just up front is Microsoft, IBM, HP, also a University called Anahuac. So my stay was great, just walk to some places, the menu in the hotel is limited so after I will, I did went off to eat in the restaurants in the mall. When taking the cab from the airport you can give the cab driver that is alongside the tunnel “Los Tamarindos” that will help a lot.

Room Tip: If you want not that much noise choose the ones in the back, more like the mountain side and facing...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Queretaro, Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

We stayed here after we were supposed to stay at a friends house.
Cheap hotel with great ammenities, free wifi, breakfast, and as I told you cheap for the zone you are in Mexico City.
When we got here, front desk Lorena was great and really helpful, Valet parking is OK.
Breakfast was included and really good, fruit, bread and juice. Waiters always seeing what they can do for you.
Check out next day was easy because of Fabian the bellboy, he asked for our car when we were on the elevator and then helped us with our luggage.
Front desk was not helpful or nice at checkout, but you can expect this for a hotel at this price.
Would stay here again without any doubt.
They were supposed to send me my invoice and I had to call them 1 week later to remind them about it. They sent it 5 minutes later. I think you are not supposed to call a hotel for your invoice after you gave them all your info at checkout.

Room Tip: Get the highest floor you can for less noise at night.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Zihuatanejo, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

This comfort inn has more amenities than I've ever seen at a similar hotel. Free wifi, computers in the lobby, TV with playstation, small market and good restaurant. We where there for business so the location was great to get around and get back. Not typically easy in Sante Fe or DF. For the price, location and amenities I would always come back here.

I did read comments about the street noise but I didn't experience the same discomfort. Morning time I would notice noise but it was after 8:00 and I was already getting up and out the door. At night I didn't hear any noise. I did stay on the 10th floor so you might want to ask for a high level.

Room Tip: I stayed on the 10th floor. Might minimize any noise you would here from traffic. I didn't hear...
  • Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Actually the hotel isn't that bad if you have stayed previously at another comfort inn, however, the worst experience ever... it seems like if you are sleeping on the street, the noise from the freeway feels like if you were about to be hit by a truck, and it doesn’t stop. The room is good enough for 1 person, the bathroom is extremely small and the sink is outside the bathroom. The elevator is a mess, it took me 10 minutes to go from the 10th flor to the parking lot. The location is very good but there are much better options.

Room Tip: Ask for a bunker room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
tepic, nayarit, mexico
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

our three night stay at this hotel last week was unCOMFORTable to say the least. the rooms are extremely small and unfunctionable by any standards. the bathroom was tiny with the sink located on the dresser/desk/work area (which was just a long table) in the bedroom. the 'closet' consisted of a box at the end of the table, with only enough space to hang shirts or short jackets. there was a lot of noise from the street ..... and since our air conditioning wasn't working (even after 4 visits from the technician), we were forced to try to sleep with the window open. thanks to Zoraya, we were changed to another room with a functioning air conditioner for the following nights. the only restaurant closes at 8 p.m. and there are no restaurants anywhere near the hotel. i could continue but space is running out.

Room Tip: i suggest a hotel in the zone around plaza santa fe, on the other side of reforma from comfort inn...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
San Jose, Costa Rica
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The hotel does not have sound proof windows and with Mexico's traffic that is a huge problem! Trucks, cars and motorcycle engines nonstop all night and add the horns blowing starting at 6 am. Is like you were sleeping righr there at the street.

Also when I checked in I found a used soap and shampoo in the shower, which makes me think the cleanliness of this place is not good enough.

Besides that, hotel is average, services is average. Good location.

• Stayed January 2013
Cesar C, General Manager at Comfort Inn Ciudad de Mexico Santa Fe, responded to this review, February 1, 2013
I apologize that your experience was anything less than satisfying.

Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations to make your stay as pleasant and comfortable as possible.
Please know that your feedback is extremely valuable to us. Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

In addition, please know that your comments and issues will be addressed.

Paloma Castillo

Been to Comfort Inn Ciudad de Mexico Santa Fe? Share your experiences!