“Lost but now I'm found..” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa

You added Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Paseo de los Tamarindos No.98 Col. Bosques de las Lomas, Mexico City 05120, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #5 of 286 Hotels in Mexico City
Chicago, Illinois
“Lost but now I'm found..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Although I have very high praises for the quality, appearance and comfort of the Live Aqua Hotel, Mexico City this review is about the courteous and dedicated staff including the concierge and door attendants. After returning to the hotel for the evening, I soon realized I had left my phone in the backseat of my taxi cab. I quickly explained my situation to the front desk and they immediately began doing everything they could to get my phone returned to me. They asked all the right questions and were eventually able to call the hotel across town from where I hailed the taxi and asked their staff to check with the taxi cabs that had just returned from a trip to my hotel. Long story short they located my cab and the driver returned with my phone. I love to travel and experience the many different cultures this world has to offer, however there is a definite sense of paranoia when you are away from home and you loose a simple piece of technology that is your connection to the world you do know. Thanks to the staff at the Live Aqua Hotel, Mexico City this was a short lived experience. I would definitely like to recommend the Live Aqua Hotel & Spa, Mexico City to all those faithful tripadvisor followers in the world... Happy Travels!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_LAB, General Manager at Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear Skor 3010,

I am so glad that you shared your wonderful experience with Trip Advisor. Our staff works very hard at being friendly and efficient. One thing I truly enjoy is their honesty and kindness. It is great to read how they were helpful in locating and recovering your cell phone. I will share your experience with them reinforcing how important it is to give great and caring service.

We look forward to your next visit!

Tom Shortt, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Very modern and up to date. Good size room, clean and cool. Staff was very helpful. I am not sure why I have to type 200 characters minimum in order to submit this review, but since it won't allow submission without at least 200 here they are.

Room Tip: Didn't visit fitness center or pool but overall lobby and rooms were new and well decorated.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_LAB, Director General at Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Apt333,

Thank you for taking the time and write the 200 characters in order to share your comment. I am happy to know that you liked our hotel. We enjoy the largest rooms in Mexico city so our guest may feel comfortable and enjoy the spacious well-appointed rooms.

We hope you can visit us again soon and please contact me for future reservations.

Lafayette, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had a wonderful time at the Live Aqua Bosques and wished I could have stayed another night. It is one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in!
It is absolutely stunning, the food is impeccable and the amenities are wonderful! The level of service from the time I arrived and got out of the car – the bellmen & the check-in staff were so gracious and very hospitable. I wish there was a Live Aqua Hotel in the US.
The room & bathroom are incredible, I didn't want to leave. At different times of the day when you get out of the elevator, there is always something special to eat and drink, it's amazing! The decor is so warm and inviting, you will not want to leave.

Dear Faye B,

Thank you for taking your time and share excellent comments. I am very happy to know that you had a wonderful time and that we reached our goal of creating a homelike environment in which you didn’t want to leave. I love your idea of having a Live Aqua Hotel in the US but for now we are happy having Live Aqua in Cancun that was rated #1 resort by travel and leasure 2012 and Live Aqua Mexico city that was just placed on Conde Nast Hot List for best new hotels in the world.

We hope you can visit us again soon and please contact me to assist you in your reservations.

Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

What a wonderful hotel, I wish I could live there!! My room and bathroom were outstanding!! Everywhere you look in the lobby there something interesting the design inside and out is incredible, even the driveway has an interesting plant wall! The restaurant also was amazing, the food was excellant both in presentation and taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_LAB, Director General at Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear PamM10,

Thank you for taking your time to share your wonderful comments. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel and I agree with you about the wonderful design that was led by award winning Mexican designers Patricio Chauvet and Alejandro Niz.

Remember that in Live Aqua you have a home away from home. Please contact me to assist you in future reservations and we hope you come back soon.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

From the moment you drive up to the Live Aqua Bosques, until the moment you wave goodbye upon your departure, the experience at the hotel was amazing! The designers have thought of all of your wants and needs and the staff delivers on the same. The transformation of the main living space from day to night is amazing. Very warm and inviting. The food was delicious, the staff personable and the guest room was very light, open and comfortable. My only regret is that the hotel is not within walking distance of any sites for a first timer's visit to Mexico City. President Obama was visiting Mexico City at the same time, so traffic was a bit undesirable for any site seeing! Thank you Live Aqua Bosques for offering a bit of paradise in Mexico City!

Dear kk0108,

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to know that you liked the different moods that we create throughout the day and night. Although the hotel is not within walking distance to touristic sites, it is located in the most modern area of the city attached to one of the nicest shopping and dining centers located in Mexico. Sorry about President Obama visiting causing traffic but unfortunately the White House is on its own agenda.

We hope you may visit us again very soon. Please contact me to assist you in your reservations.

Cordially

Brock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

"Your wish is my wish" that is the mantra at this fabulous property. What more is there to say, they deliver on their promise. The property is gorgeous and the staff is attentive, kind and perfect in every way. The room is spacious and beautifully appointed. If you have the opportunity to stay at this elegant property do not miss the chance!!!

Dear Jolen V,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. We take very serious our mantra, were we turn our guest’s wish into reality creating a more personalized service

I am very happy that you really enjoyed the hotel and I hope you come back soon to visit. Please contact me for future reservations at Live Aqua Mexico City.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hotel is wonderful in its decoration, comfort, food service, and front desk service. In those regards, I echo all the positive comments of the other reviewers. The one area that lags behind all the others was housekeeping - there is no consistency in what they do whatsoever. Despite what you do in following the instructions of the environmentally green cards ("if you don't want your sheets/towel changed..."), they may or may not change the towels and sheets. Sometimes they cleared out the garbage, sometimes they didn't. Sometimes they replaced your soap, sometimes not. Sometimes you get your replenishment of bottled water, sometimes not. I became sufficiently frustrated with them that I tried to ban them from my room, but that did not succeed either, because there was no "do not disturb" signs that I could put on my door, and instructions to the front desk did not last more than a day. If they can get housekeeping to be consistent and attentive, this would be a perfect hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_LAB, Director General at Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Travelhui,

Thank you for taking your time to share your positive and constructive comments especially about Housekeeping. Since then we have contracted a supervisor that focuses only on the special requests of our guests and reviews all the cleaning of our occupied rooms. This has been a tremendous help in creating consistency in how each one of our team cleans each room.

I think on your next visit you will find a completely different housekeeping department. We also have looked into taking bigger steps in our environmental program to assist in energy and water conservation. We look forward to your next visit and hearing your feedback on all the changes.

Thomas Shortt

Been to Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!