“Gorgeous hotel!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa

You added Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Av. Paseo de los Tamarindos No.98 Col. Bosques de las Lomas, Mexico City 05120, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Offers & Announcements
Package Deal
Ranked #5 of 286 Hotels in Mexico City
Lafayette, Colorado
“Gorgeous hotel!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

I had a wonderful time at the Live Aqua Bosques and wished I could have stayed another night. It is one of the most beautiful hotels I have ever stayed in!
It is absolutely stunning, the food is impeccable and the amenities are wonderful! The level of service from the time I arrived and got out of the car – the bellmen & the check-in staff were so gracious and very hospitable. I wish there was a Live Aqua Hotel in the US.
The room & bathroom are incredible, I didn't want to leave. At different times of the day when you get out of the elevator, there is always something special to eat and drink, it's amazing! The decor is so warm and inviting, you will not want to leave.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_LAB, Director General at Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 10, 2013
Dear Faye B,

Thank you for taking your time and share excellent comments. I am very happy to know that you had a wonderful time and that we reached our goal of creating a homelike environment in which you didn’t want to leave. I love your idea of having a Live Aqua Hotel in the US but for now we are happy having Live Aqua in Cancun that was rated #1 resort by travel and leasure 2012 and Live Aqua Mexico city that was just placed on Conde Nast Hot List for best new hotels in the world.

We hope you can visit us again soon and please contact me to assist you in your reservations.

Thomas Shortt

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Minneapolis, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

What a wonderful hotel, I wish I could live there!! My room and bathroom were outstanding!! Everywhere you look in the lobby there something interesting the design inside and out is incredible, even the driveway has an interesting plant wall! The restaurant also was amazing, the food was excellant both in presentation and taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Manager_LAB, Director General at Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear PamM10,

Thank you for taking your time to share your wonderful comments. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed the hotel and I agree with you about the wonderful design that was led by award winning Mexican designers Patricio Chauvet and Alejandro Niz.

Remember that in Live Aqua you have a home away from home. Please contact me to assist you in future reservations and we hope you come back soon.

Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

From the moment you drive up to the Live Aqua Bosques, until the moment you wave goodbye upon your departure, the experience at the hotel was amazing! The designers have thought of all of your wants and needs and the staff delivers on the same. The transformation of the main living space from day to night is amazing. Very warm and inviting. The food was delicious, the staff personable and the guest room was very light, open and comfortable. My only regret is that the hotel is not within walking distance of any sites for a first timer's visit to Mexico City. President Obama was visiting Mexico City at the same time, so traffic was a bit undesirable for any site seeing! Thank you Live Aqua Bosques for offering a bit of paradise in Mexico City!

Dear kk0108,

I want to thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am happy to know that you liked the different moods that we create throughout the day and night. Although the hotel is not within walking distance to touristic sites, it is located in the most modern area of the city attached to one of the nicest shopping and dining centers located in Mexico. Sorry about President Obama visiting causing traffic but unfortunately the White House is on its own agenda.

We hope you may visit us again very soon. Please contact me to assist you in your reservations.

Cordially

Brock
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2013

"Your wish is my wish" that is the mantra at this fabulous property. What more is there to say, they deliver on their promise. The property is gorgeous and the staff is attentive, kind and perfect in every way. The room is spacious and beautifully appointed. If you have the opportunity to stay at this elegant property do not miss the chance!!!

Dear Jolen V,

Thank you for taking your time to share your experiences with us. We take very serious our mantra, were we turn our guest’s wish into reality creating a more personalized service

I am very happy that you really enjoyed the hotel and I hope you come back soon to visit. Please contact me for future reservations at Live Aqua Mexico City.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

The hotel is wonderful in its decoration, comfort, food service, and front desk service. In those regards, I echo all the positive comments of the other reviewers. The one area that lags behind all the others was housekeeping - there is no consistency in what they do whatsoever. Despite what you do in following the instructions of the environmentally green cards ("if you don't want your sheets/towel changed..."), they may or may not change the towels and sheets. Sometimes they cleared out the garbage, sometimes they didn't. Sometimes they replaced your soap, sometimes not. Sometimes you get your replenishment of bottled water, sometimes not. I became sufficiently frustrated with them that I tried to ban them from my room, but that did not succeed either, because there was no "do not disturb" signs that I could put on my door, and instructions to the front desk did not last more than a day. If they can get housekeeping to be consistent and attentive, this would be a perfect hotel!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_LAB, Director General at Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Travelhui,

Thank you for taking your time to share your positive and constructive comments especially about Housekeeping. Since then we have contracted a supervisor that focuses only on the special requests of our guests and reviews all the cleaning of our occupied rooms. This has been a tremendous help in creating consistency in how each one of our team cleans each room.

I think on your next visit you will find a completely different housekeeping department. We also have looked into taking bigger steps in our environmental program to assist in energy and water conservation. We look forward to your next visit and hearing your feedback on all the changes.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

Just returned from an overnight weekend stay at Live Aqua Bosques. It exceeded my expectations. All staff were friendly and went out of their way to make sure everything was done well. The hotel lobby, bar and restaurant are modern, well decorated and welcoming. I was a little worried that our deluxe room was on the second floor and close to the elevator; but the room was totally soundproof and not one bit of noise. Room was well decorated with a chaise lounge and table and chairs among the decor. Room and bathroom were beautifully appointed with all the latest technology; nespresso machine in the room with nice amenities. In addition, there was coffee set up in the morning in a central area by the elevator. Iced tea was also available during the day and Mexcal with orange slices at night . . . they have thought of every detail. Breakfast fruit was fresh and rolls were right out of the oven, warm and delicious. Although located outside of the center of town, it was only a 10 minute taxi ride (on a Sunday) to the Tamayo Museum and Museum of Anthropology. This is not only a great hotel for business travelers doing business in the Santa Fe business area, but this is also a great weekend destination if you don't mind taking taxis to see the sights. The hotel is adjacent to an upscale mall with internationally known "Nobu", among other restaurants, right there, and the large mall and movie cinema in Santa Fe is a short drive away. A great weekend getaway!

Room Tip: Although on a low floor, close to the elevator, our room was excellent, so I imagine all the rooms a...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Amaliebird,

I want to thank you for taking your time to share your comments. I am really happy to know that you enjoyed a perfect stay and that we exceeded your expectations. Live Aqua Mexico City represents the highest quality of luxury. Each one of our beautifully appointed guest rooms are decorated with the same idea of comfort and design. I completely agree with you that our hotel is not just for business it also a great place for weekend travel. We offer several attractive promotions on the weekend making your stay even better!

Please contact me to assist you in future reservations.

Thomas Shortt,
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

From the moment we arrived until we left, every (EVERY) member of the staff at the Live Aqua treated us like we were the only people that mattered. I was taken aback by the level of service and attention. The hotel is beautiful and provides all of the amenities a business traveler would need. The location was also convenient. I had a corporate rate, which was very affordable. I highly recommend this hotel. When they promise an "experience especiale" it's not just a marketing slogan.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Fog C,

Thank you for taking your time to share with us your comments. We are very focused on personalized service creating a unique and intimate experience. Please receive greetings from the whole staff at Live Aqua Mexico City.

We hope you visit us again and please contact me for future reservations.

Cordially

Thomas Shortt

Been to Live Aqua Mexico City Hotel & Spa? Share your experiences!