I often stay at the Marbella and I must say that, for the price, it´s one of the best alternatives in Mexico City. These are some reasons:
- Free parking, is safe, although a little crowded.
- Good size TV, good cable selection and a DVD player in every room
- A/C works great.
- Free and decent Wi-Fi internet.
- Rooms are spacious, clean and quiet.
- Clean bathrooms although far from luxurious
- The orientation of the building is so good that there is always a nice temperature in the rooms requiring minimum heating or cooling.
- The bed is just right, not too soft or hard but the pillows are too stuffed.
- The restaurant is much better than expected, the Spanish owners know their cuisine and the price is very affordable, a full meal including a glass of wine and dessert for about 9 usd.
- A Metro (subway) station and a Sanborns Restaurant/Store/Drugstore right across the street. The surprisingly good Metrobus service can be boarded in front of the Hotel.
- A block away is the Hospital Siglo XXI (a prestigious and public medical facility)
- Extremely friendly and competent staff
- The price for a King with A/C about 46 usd.
This is not a luxury hotel but you will be completely confortable.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marbella Mexico City