This review is for the 8 person dorm.
1. Beds are very comfortable with comforters, blanket, cushy pillow and small ornamental pillow.
2. Bathrooms are clean.
3. Housekeeping staff keeps rooms and bathrooms spotless.
4. Individual small reading light and an outlet at the head of each bed.
5. Individual wifi router for each room.
1. It's a quiet area of Condesa, so if you're looking for a chill, quiet hostal, this is a good choice. If you're looking to party, you will be disappointed.
2. Lockers have pre-set combinations. While this is good if you don't have a lock, the combinations only have 3 numbers so if someone was really determined, any locker could be opened in less than an hour.
3. Breakfast: 4 choices of cereal, coffee, juice, toast.
1. The way the shower is set up in the dorm keeps you from having much privacy. You basically have to walk out in all your natural glory in order to get to your towel.
2. Price is more than other hostals in town, but not exorbitant. Considering the amenities the price is about right.
3. The 8 person dorm had no curtains on the window. There was a large tree outside that blocked the view of anyone looking in while still allowing light into the room. However, at night you still can't avoid the feeling that you could be watched if someone was determined.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hostal La Buena Vida reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal La Buena Vida Mexico City