“Great place to stay!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Mexico City Airport

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Mexico City Airport to your Saves list
Courtyard Mexico City Airport
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   Sinaloa 31 | Penon de los Banos, Mexico City 15520, Mexico   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Up To 25,000 Points
Ranked #4 of 284 Hotels in Mexico City
Lebanon, Ohio
“Great place to stay!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

I have stayed at this Marriott a number of times in the last year, and have always been more than satisfied. It is the perfect location for an overnight stay in Mexico City, as it is attached to the International airport terminal. There are a number of restaurants and a food court in the terminal, but no need to leave the hotel. The restaurant in the hotel has great food ( I highly recommend the chicken fajitas), and a very friendly and attentive staff. My server for breakfast, Karina, spoke excellent English and was most helpful with my menu selection and subsequent service. The fitness center is top notch with new equipment and a clean and roomy workout space. The hotel rooms are spacious and comfortable with plenty of English speaking channels.
I would never hesitate to return to this Marriott hotel.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear guest.

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we are so happy to know that we did a great job during your stay, and that you consider us as your preferred choice for staying at Mexico City. Since our opening no more than 2 years ago, our mission has been to become the best accommodation option for all travelers, providing quality service and spaces where visitors can spend a great time, connected, just in the airport, with everything for today’s traveler, such as our gym, with a private and dynamic space for exercising.

It is a pleasure to know that you took advantage of the service of our restaurant and our staff has further enhanced your good experience, we will gladly to share your feedback.

Thank you very much again for choosing us, we invite you to visit our web site and check out marriott rewards to take advantage of discounts and promotions worldwide.

Best regards!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Los Angeles, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

I had the opportunity to stay at your hotel for two nights. Once on my arrival in Mexico City from LA and then the night before my departure. It was the loveliest and most comfortable room and a dear young man, Delfino truly rose to the occasion to help me sort out my immigration issue, having lost the very important paper I needed to leave the country. I am most deeply grateful. I purchased food from the restaurant for dinner and took it to my room and enjoyed a most delicious meal. Everyone is there to help the weary traveler or tourist from the check-in desk manager to the maids to the restaurant staff, including a waiter who could speak English(wish I could remember his name)and Fernanda at the front. Thank you so much and I'm sure I'll be back with traveling to Mexico is on the agenda. God bless!!!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled solo
Dear guest.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your review about your stay with us. It is a pleasure to know that we did a good job during your stay, it is important for us to make our guests feel at home, but also we look to provide and help as possible all our visitors to make your trip more enjoyable and comfortable, our team thank you very much your kind comments.

We are very happy with your preference, remember that if you arrive or go to Terminal 2 of Mexico Airport we have free shuttle for your more convenience.

We really hope to see you soon.

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

I was never been in Mexico City, but I got a short chance to stay at your hotel. Which is very convenient to get to the Airport. You can even go by walking. I tell you I had a good experience. I also want to thank Salvador Maldonado, because he got the time to take me to my room when I told him I could not find my room and I was wondering around. I, indeed, felt like I was right at home.

Room Tip: I got my room at the fifth floor. And I got a nice view at the airport.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, August 22, 2014
Dear guest.

It is a pleasure to receive your kind comments, thank you very much for choosing us for your first visit to Mexico City. We are glad to know that you have taken advantage of our convenient location within walking distance of Terminal 1 of the airport, your experience is very important to us and to all travelers. We are proud that our staff has treated you with excellent service during your stay, for us it is always important to give warmth and quality in our services to all our visitors, we will gladly share your review.

We hope that your next trip, if you have more time to visit and explore Mexico City, our GoBoard at the lobby you can do an interactive search of the main tourist centers, transportation among other information.

We would like to see you and that you continue to live the experience Courtyard by Marriott.

Regards!
Guatemala City, Guatemala
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Me and my husband stayed here for one night before leaving for Cancún. After visiting Mexico City for the first time and staying at this hotel, I want to come back and stay longer! Not only is Mexico City lovely, it's people are also extremely nice and will go out of their way to help a confused tourist out! This is exactly what we encountered at Courtyard: a friendly and helpful staff, a lovely room and a very comfortable bed. It was just what we needed after arriving at 11:00 PM. It's convenient location (right accross the airport) allowed us to take our time and avoid rushing to catch our plane. All in all, it was a great experience, and I'm looking forward to staying at Courtyard again!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2014
Dear guest.

We appreciate your kind comments, it is a pleasure that you and your husband have chosen us as a place to stay during your trip to Cancun. As you mentioned, our location within walking distance at T1 of Airport Mexico City is designed to facilitate and improve the travel experience for all travelers offering absolute rest and relaxation, we know traveling from abroad can sometimes be a hustle. That is why, we strive to give a relaxing and modern experience to enjoy. We will gladly share your feedback with our team.

For your next visit we remind you that our GoBoard located in the lobby, you can perform interactively search nearby tourist spots, know the climate of the city, and a lot of other information, so you can enjoy our great city a little longer.

Thank you again for choosing us, we will love to see you again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I had the chance to stay at this hotel for one night last month. I must say that it is a great hotel. It is conveniently located right accross Terminal 1 of the Mexico City Airport. You don't even have to set foot outside airport premises as it is connected to the Bus Terminal within Terminal 1.
I was nicely assisted upon arrival by the Front Desk and the hotel itself is very nice and comfortable.
I would definetly reccomend it and I would stay here again.
Service was nice and the rooms are sound proof.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear guest.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your comments about your visit at Courtyard Mexico City Airport. We appreciate that you have considered us as your choice of stay in the airport area, we are pleased to have done a good job during your trip. As you mention, the warm and friendly service from your arrival at our hotel are important details that distinguish us, our staff is happy to receive your kind feedback.

As you point out, we are not only inside the airport, we also have a convenient location just a few steps from ground transportation across our skybridge. And if you arrive at T2, our free shuttle will transport you to the hotel, thks service is complimentary.

Thank you again for your preference, we hope to see you soon.

Zaragoza
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2014

I have stayed in many of the Mexico City Airport hotels, the Marriott Courtyard was a bad experience.
I have stayed in many other Marriott Courtyard properties, in the USA and Canada, and you expect to have more amenities, I didn't even had a coffee maker in my room, they are pretty austere, two other colleagues stayed on the same two nights I stayed and had same disappointment.
Also, the price for what you get is too high, we paid more than 180 usd per night, too much and not even breakfast included!
On that note, we paid almost 20 usd for a pretty simple breakfast, again too much for Mexico City Airport.
I wanted to use the hotel parking lot, available yes, but you'll have to pay
The last insult was that we could not pay USD in cash, it had to be credit card or pesos, but somehow the staff changed the USD-MXP peso rate to the worst change you could get(13=1) making the already expensive room price even worst.
There are many other Airport Hotel choices, GO FOR THOSE!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Copernico C, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Dear guest.

Your feedback and time to share your experience about your stay is very important to us.

As a hotel with select services and we have Courtyard’s brand standard amenities in all our rooms, many of which are complementary, should any of our guests have forgotten some toiletry accessory, we can gladly provide it, with no extra charge.

About the payment options, as you mentioned, we only receive Mexican pesos, as mexican governmental laws establish.

Since our opening no more than two years we strive to become the best hotel option at the airport area, not only in services, but also with competitive fares.

Again, we thank your comments and we hope you visit us again.

Regards!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

This hotel is the best airport hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff is very kind, helpful and courteous. The rooms are very nice with great amenities. Even the food selection is great. It's really tasty too. The workout room is well equipped. The hotel is close to restaurants and facilities in the airport. I must say though, it's the great customer service from EVERYONE you meet in the hotel that makes the difference here. One of the security guards realized I was looking for a cup of coffee after the free coffee behind the desk had closed... he ushered me to the coffee cafe downstairs in the hotel and got me a free one!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Courtyard_Aeropuerto, Gerente at Courtyard Mexico City Airport, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Dear guest.

Thank you very much for your kind comments, we appreciate you taking your time to share your review about your stay at Courtyard. It is a pleasure to know that our location was convenient for you; as you mentioned, we are in the Terminal 1 of Mexico City Airport and frequent travelers only walk a few steps to find us (remember our skybridge is conveniently located next to ground transportation).

It is an honor to know that our staff has treated you with warm and quality service, your experience is very valuable for us. Thank you very much again for your preference and for sharing your review.

We will love to see you again.

Best regards!

Been to Courtyard Mexico City Airport? Share your experiences!